108. The Weight Of A Mark

Magsimula sa umpisa

After school, they walked to Natsu's school to pick her up.

"I can have my dad talk to your mom; maybe he can talk some sense into her about your dad," Kageyama said, thinking about the events from the day before. Hinata nodded.

After they picked up Natsu, they headed to the pack house.

When they got there, they found everyone in the living room waiting for coach Ukai and Takeda to bring some food.

They finally arrived with some pizzas. As everyone was sitting around eating when they heard Takeda clap his hands to get everyone's attention. Everybody looked at him and waited for him to speak.

"Alright, as you all know, we will be going to the tournament soon," He said.

Everyone looked at him, waiting for him to finish expecting he would say something about the tournament. They were all taken by surprise instead when Takeda got the biggest smile they had ever seen him have and proudly said.

"Were also Expecting a baby."

"Really?!" Noya asked excitedly.

While everyone else sort of stared at him, still in shock. Takeda did not look like he was pregnant.

"Congratulations!" Suga said, encouraging everyone else to participate in being happy for Ukai and Takeda.

After everyone had Congratulated them and celebrated, coach ukai pulled out a DVD.

"Now we are going to watch a few games and study the play styles of the competition," he said and put the DVD into the player.
Much to Kageyama's dismay, the first game they watched had that one particular Omega playing. He watched as Hinata stared at the screen, following his movements.

Suddenly Suga let out a sigh of Aggravation.

"That Atsumu is good," he said, sounding annoyed and uncertain.

"Yeah," Hinata said quietly agreeing.

Suddenly Kageyama felt a hinge of jealousy. The jealousy he had tried to hide before came bubbling back up. Without realizing it, he had begun to release dominance pheromones.

Everyone stared at him, a little concerned and confused as to why he was acting that way.

"I don't like him." he suddenly said with a growl in his voice as he tightened his arms around Hinata's waist, who had been sitting in his lap.

"Kageyama, go outside and calm down." Coach Ukai said as he paused the game. Kageyama snapped his head up to see everyone staring at him. He hadn't even realized what he had been doing.

"I'll... go with you," Hinata said and stood up off of Kageyama's lap. The two of them went outside.

👑
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Timmy actually really likes Atsumu and feels bad that he's getting hate In this chapter Right now. So he found some cute SakuAtsu pictures he hopes you'll enjoy.

🖤🖤Author: Hello, Omega crew!!!! I hope you are all having a good day!!! Thank you for reading!!! What do you think Kageyama is going to do when he finally meets Atsumu?🖤🖤
~Love Jax~

Here are some pictures
Credits to the artist

Here are some pictures Credits to the artist