ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟡

Start from the beginning

     "Then the next day you will come to me." He looked at Xie Lin, "You came by your own car and didn't tell anyone, so you came so quietly, making your parents angry.  Later, you were punished at home not to go out for a week."

     Xie Lin has been a standard "child of someone else's family" since he was a child. This is probably the most extraordinary thing he has ever done. He was only eight years old, so he dared to go out in a car by himself. It was really dangerous. Later, I remembered this.  Fu Yuanzhou was also a little afraid of the matter.

     After this time, Fu Yuanzhou became more dependent on Xie Lin, because he knew Xie Lin would not leave him, so Xie Lin broke off with him in his previous life, he was very scared, he did not expect Xie Lin would not want him, he must be  It really broke Xie Lin's heart.

     Thinking of this, Fu Yuanzhou's mood became a little depressed, but he could not blame Xie Lin, he could only blame himself, he knew that he had lost Xie Lin.

     "You cried very sad on the phone." Xie Lin said, "how can I let you go."

     In fact, before returning to his grandfather's house, Fu Yuanzhou was concealed by his mother. He didn't know that his grandfather was very ill. He just thought he was going back to the country to play, and he wanted to take Xie Lin with him, but it was a pity that Xie Lin had to learn a lot of lessons during the summer vacation.  He couldn't go back with him, and he thought he would be back after a few days, but he didn't expect to stay for a month.

     But after half a month passed, he couldn't help crying and called Xie Lin. Xie Lin left everything behind and came to him.

     The location of the countryside is very remote. When Xie Lin said he was at the station, Fu Yuanzhou couldn't believe it. He couldn't imagine what Xie Lin would think about when he came over by himself.

     Looking back on the events of the year, Fu Yuanzhou still felt moved and heart-warming, but he suddenly realized that the topic seemed to have deviated from the direction. Why would Xie Lin like him? Normally speaking, he should like Xie Lin. Why would he be the other way around?

His expression was full of confusion. Xie Lin didn't see it. He continued to speak, "I'm going to find you, and you're also coming to me. You ran from your house to the station, fell into the mud, knocked your knees, and even lost one.  Only shoes, but you still came."

     "I was very embarrassed..." Fu Yuanzhou was embarrassed, "I'm not afraid you can't find the way. At that time, GPS was not so developed and there was no map. My mother and them were still busy. Of course I had to pick you up."

     Xie Lin lifted the blanket, revealing Fu Yuanzhou's two legs. Fu Yuanzhou's legs are long and white, but if you look closely, you can see that there are superficial marks on his knees, which are the injuries on the road looking for Xie Lin.  of.

     Xie Lin looked down and stroked the wound on his knee. Fu Yuanzhou trembled slightly, retracted his leg, and said nonchalantly, "Do you still remember how I was so miserable? Don't say you just saw me.  Just like me."

     "Ok."

     Unexpectedly, Xie Lin really answered.

     Fu Yuanzhou opened his mouth: "Isn't it? You..."

     "You look ugly." Xie Lin looked into his eyes, "I was covered with mud and blood, and there was blood on my legs. When I saw me smiling at me, I cried quickly again. I wanted me to hug you, but I didn't want to let him  I also got muddy water and resisted not reaching out."

     Fu Yuanzhou can't remember such details, but it sounds really miserable and ugly. What is Xie Lin?  Unique taste?

     "At that time I realized that you can't do without me." Xie Lin said, "You can't do without me."