ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

Xie Lin's movements stagnated for an instant. He lowered his head and looked at Fu Yuanzhou. He quickly sat on the side of the bed, stroking his hair, and said in a low voice, "Okay."

Seeing this scene, Yu Fei, who was standing at the door, dimmed, and his hand holding the door frame tightened slightly, but quickly said, "I'll call someone."

"no need......"

With Xie Lin's comfort, Fu Yuanzhou finally gained some strength and sat up from the bed and shook his head: "You don't need to take me to the hospital. I am not feeling sick, I am..."

His voice choked, and after a while, he said, "Something happened."

Since seeing the man again, his whole person was in a daze. If he fell into the ice lake, he couldn't breathe, and his whole body was chilling. It was not until Xie Lin and Yu Fei came to him that he got rid of the drowning. In the same state, I have regained consciousness.

But Xie Lin was about to leave, which reminded him of the things in his previous life. At that time, he had never seen Xie Lin's icy eyes, let alone Xie Lin would leave him.

At first he was frightened, but he was more angry. He didn't expect Xie Lin to leave him behind. He was still waiting for Xie Lin to come back to find himself, but he didn't want them to meet again after that. He was taken away by that man. .

A huge panic flooded Fu Yuanzhou, so he grabbed Xie Lin's clothes without thinking, begging him not to leave himself.

"Yuan Zhou, I am here." Xie Lin is always cold and cold, but now it is rare to show a bit of gentleness, with a soothing meaning, calling his name, stroking his sweaty forehead, "Have you ever met? What's up?"

Fu Yuanzhou's nose was sour. He had a lot to say to Xie Lin, but he couldn't speak to Xie Lin now. All his voice was stuck in his throat, but the last thing he said was a short sentence: "Don't go... ..."

Xie Lin went directly to bed, leaned back against the head of the bed, let Fu Yuanzhou lean on him, and stroked his back: "I won't go. I will stay with you."

Yu Fei was uncomfortable standing at the door. Although he felt uncomfortable for Fu Yuanzhou's dependence on Xie Lin, he still felt distressed more. He knew Fu Yuanzhou well and knew that he was always cheerful and confident. What happened? Will show such a fragile side?

Fu Yuanzhou closed his eyes and leaned against Xie Lin's arms. Perhaps because of the familiar breath, he fell asleep very tiredly with moist red at the end of his eyes. Even in his sleep, he still held Xie Lin tightly. Hands.

Yu Fei went to take the inhibitory medicine, and walked into the room quietly after returning, turned off the light in the room, and turned on the desk lamp, leaving only the dim and soft light to brighten the room.

He leaned over to look at Fu Yuanzhou who was asleep, gently wiped the tears from his eyes, made his voice very soft, and asked Xie Lin: "Brother, do you know why I feel so sad far away?"

He knew that the time he came back was still short, and he didn't know far enough, maybe his cousin would know.

But Xie Lin just shook his head. Yu Fei was silent for a moment, and then said, "Uncles and aunts don't seem to know.

He asked the two elders vaguely when he went to take the inhibitor just now, but they came back late and saw that Fu Yuanzhou hadn't come down to eat. They thought he was tired or studying, and didn't even know that his condition was wrong, so they were asked. If Fu Yuanzhou had anything sad recently, they all said no.