ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟡

Did he like him after he became an Omega?

     Fu Yuanzhou didn't ask for the second half of the sentence. He wanted to hear what Xie Lin said first.

     After a moment of silence, Xie Lin said, "Probably ten years ago."

     Ten years ago... At that time, they were only seven or eight years old, so Xie Lin actually liked him so early?

     Fu Yuanzhou was stunned. This answer was beyond his expectation. As far as he knew, the second gender differentiation did not appear until the age of thirteen or fourteen. Even if they split up early, they could not split ten years ago, right?  Otherwise, there must be a physical problem.

     "When did we... When did we split?" To be on the safe side, Fu Yuanzhou still asked one more sentence.

     "We split in the same year. I was fourteen years old and you were thirteen years old." Xie Lin raised his hand and touched his hair, as if he could see through his mind, "I like you and your gender has nothing to do."

     Fu Yuanzhou was a little embarrassed. Xie Lin had said this to him before. He believed that Xie Lin would not lie to him, but they were just friends in their previous life. This is also true.

     Even if Xie Lin likes him this time has nothing to do with gender, but it is always affected by the potential impact of ABO gender differentiation. Now any gender can like each other openly, unlike in the previous life, this is only his  Those who have been reborn can experience it.

     So why does Xie Lin like him?  Fu Yuanzhou thought so, and asked the same.

     "It's natural to like you." Xie Lin said.

     Fu Yuanzhou blushed, despite Xie Lin's cold appearance, but he didn't lose to anyone when he talked about love, his tone was calm, as if he was talking about ordinary things.

     Xie Lin said: "So I am used to being with you. We haven't been apart since you were born. It was the summer vacation ten years ago when you left for a month. That was the first time you left me for so long."

He mentioned the summer vacation ten years ago. Fu Yuanzhou was a little aware of what he wanted to say. It was also a summer vacation he was deeply impressed by. He and Xie Lin were separated for a month, which was the longest time between them before going to university.  .

     In the summer of ten years ago, his grandfather was very ill, and his mother took him back to her natal home and spent the last time with him.

     The hospital said that even if the treatment of my grandpa's illness was useless, it was better to go home and rest. At that time, my grandma and grandpa were still living in another place, far away from their current home. Grandpa passed away after being taken care of by his mother for more than half a month, and later his father dealt with it.  The business of the good company has arrived, accompanied by the sad grandma and mother, and after dealing with the funeral, they took the grandma back to the local area.

     At that time, although Fu Yuanzhou was young, he already knew the separation of life and death. His grandfather had always loved him very much. His death brought Fu Yuanzhou a great blow, but he didn't want to cry in front of his mother, so he could only do it every night.  I got into the bed and secretly shed tears, and finally couldn't help it one day, so I called Xie Lin.

     "Grandma's house is in the country, the signal in the house is not good, I still ran out to call you."

     Fu Yuanzhou recalled the past.  Ten years ago, they were still young, but they all had mobile phones. He was crying and hiccuping while talking to Xie Lin, vaguely, and he couldn't even hear him, but Xie Lin still responded to him and he could hear him.  Understand what he is talking about.