Thirst

hi so you're actually so hot. Very hot. I really don't know how on earth you're not aware of it. You're literally just so attractive  and I can't stress it enough. I would absolutely let you fucking stab me and I would thank you afterwards and even apologise for bleeding out and making a mess on your clothes. Please I'm actually on my knees for you you're so hot I just love you so much. Step on me and use me as a chair idc I want you to kill me even. I would ask you to stop being so perfect because I'm jealous but honestly I'm just glad I get all of this to myself and that no one can have you except me.

I always feel so funny when I'm out with you in public like,,,,You're so perfect and you're seen with me out of all people???? Even people in school think it's so fucking weird how you like me and how we're together?? I know for sure I feel so lucky though. Your face is literally so attractive even on its own and just that combined with the rest of you is actual perfection holy shit. I should feel so fucking honoured to even be able to talk to you lol,,I'm always so grateful to have been chosen and to be able to be so happy with such an amazing person who not only looks amazing but just IS amazing. I really do get so jealous over you and I don't know whether that should be considered a good or a bad thing. At least it means I love you a lot for sure.

I think about you all the fucking time and just everything about you is so appealing. I would do anything to cuddle you and hear your voice. Like oh my god even mark says you're good-looking,,,it's really true!!! You're so fucking perfect and I can't hold myself back from having you run around in my head every single fucking second of the day. If you were some sort of deadly virus I would 100% let you fucking destroy my body and kill me if it meant I could feel this happy. My head feels so funny when I think about you and I'm so weak thinking about how great you are compared to me and everyone else. I'm so happy I've ended up with such a cutie.

Please rail me or something I don't even know at this point anything to do with you is enjoyable and I can't ever seem to stop thinking about you. The first thing I think of when I wake up is literally you and I'm always so excited to greet you and hear about your sleep,,Also when you send me those photos of you in the shower I swear I fucking lose it I cannot with you you're gonna push me to my fucking limit WHY ARE YOU SO HOT??!;!;!?:?? I LOVE YOU!-?—£&11& do you know how mad I am that I can't fucking see you and give you affection and just hear your voice and feel your breath on me jesus fucking christ I miss you so much.

Please send me more fucking photos so I can thirst over you eheheh jk unless..........Either way....,. . . I love you so much and you make me just melt. Thanks for ruining my life and turning me into such a fucking simp I would literally do anything for you. I hope I can dream about you more and talk to you more!! I LOVE YOU!!