Chapter 7

ZOEY POV

My mom and dad were still very angry at me for going to jail. They were VERY angry. They told me to go over to their house because they needed to talk to me. I got ready to go. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and picked out an outfit.

I put on a black crop top with sunflowers on it, black skinny jeans, black high top converse, and I put my hair in a messy bun. I was really nervous to go over. When someone says they need to talk to you, it's never good.

I walked over to their house. I knocked a couple times and then they answered it. I sat down where my mom and dad were. Matt was sitting on the couch. My mom and dad looked at me angry. "Well?" I said. "Since you have acted very bad yesterday, we decided that it's best just to move back to Rhode Island." My mom said. "And you're coming with us." They said. My mouth was wide opened. "No! You can't do this! I'm 16! I should be able to do whatever I want! I'm a teenager now. I'm not your little girl anymore!" I said.

"Shush! You're coming with us! And that's final!!!" My dad said. "I have the bestest friends here mom and dad! You can't ruin my life! You know I was bullied back in Rhode Island! I don't want to go back there! I have Juliana and Jacky here! I have Nash and Cameron here!" I said. "Who's Nash and Cameron?" They asked. "My friends. That I love so much." I said.

They sat there silently. "Were moving back to Rhode Island!" They said. "Ugh! I HATE YOU!" I said getting up and slamming their front door. They can't do this! This is my life! They can't control it. They have to understand that I'm not a little girl anymore.

I didn't go back to my house. I took a walk. After I reached the middle of no where all I wanted to do is scream as loud as I could. So I did. I screamed so loud I probably broke a window. If that's even possible. I'm gonna miss Nash, Cam, Jacky, and Juliana so much.

I sat there on the curb. I dug my face in my hands. I didn't even want to breath anymore. I held my breath for the longest time until I felt dizzy. I breathed heavily trying to get my oxygen back but then it just went black. "ZOEY!" Is all I heard until I blacked out.

NASH POV

I heard the loudest scream ever. I got so scared. It was definitely a girls scream. I walked and walked until I saw someone. She was really red. Then she breathed heavily and I could see her face. "ZOEY!" I yelled. Then she blacked out. Oh no. Why did she do this to herself?

There was no time for questions. I ran up to her. The hospital was so far away from where we lived. I think the best way to do this is to do CPR. I opened her mouth and gave her air. She opened her eyes a bit. Then closed them again. I did it again.

Then she sat up. "Zoey!" I said. "What happened?!" I asked her.

ZOEY POV

"What happened?!" Nash asked me. I stayed silent. "What did you do!" He asked getting a bit louder. Then I just dug my face in my hands again and cried. He hugged me. I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beat. "I-I held my breath too l-long." I said. "Why would you do that?" He asked looking at me while my head was still in my hands.

"I was just so mad." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I need to..." I said not finishing my sentence. "What?" He asked. "I need to.......m-move." I said. "No!" He said said. "I don't want to move Nash. I have to move back to Rhode Island with my family." I said. "I want to stay with y-you." I said looking up at his crystal blue eyes. He hugged me again.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said. "I can't believe this!" He said angry and stood up. "Why do they want you to move in with them?" He asked. "Because I went to jail and my punishment is for me to move." I said and stood up like him. "It's all my fault!" Nash said. "Why did I leave you alone! I'm such a b-" I cut him off. "Don't say that. You're perfect." I said. He smiled. "No I'm not. You are." He said.

I smiled. "I love you." Nash said and grabbing my hand. "I love you too." I said smiling. We walked back home hand in hand.

When we made it to my house Nash looked at me. "I love you! Please text me everyday. I will miss you so much!" Nash said. "I'm going to miss you too." I said. "Do you want to FaceTime Cameron instead of going to his house to say bye?" He asked me. "No. I wanna do this in person." I said. We walked all the way to Cameron's house and knocked.

He opened it. I quickly hugged him. He was confused but hugged me anyway. "What's happening?" He asked. "I'm moving." I said. "No!" He said. "I'm going to miss you so much. I'll call you guys everyday!" I said. "We can get a group chat!" Nash said. "Yeah!" We said.

After getting on kik and adding eachother to the chat I hugged Cameron and Nash again. After saying bye to Cameron, Nash and I walked back to my house. When we made it to my house he grabbed both of my hands. Then he k-kissed me. I smiled. We pulled apart and hugged eachother once again. "Bye." I said upset. "Bye I love you." Nash said walking away. "I love you too!" I yelled so he could hear me. He smiled.

I walked in my house. I hugged Juliana and Jacky. They already knew I was moving. I told them while Nash and I were walking back home. "I'm gonna miss you so much Zo!" Juliana said. "Me too!" Jacky said. "I'm gonna miss you guys too." I said. "We got your luggage ready for you." They said.

"Wow. You guys really want me to move." I said laughing. "No it's not that. We just wanted to be nice." They said and laughed too. "Well thanks. I guess." I said and laughed again. I hugged them again and i was out. The. Door.

__________________________
What do you think will happen next?

XOXO ❤️ ~GETNASHTY00