Chapter 2

ZOEY POV

After the horrible day yesterday we finally had a break. It was Saturday. My roommates were my best friends, Juliana and Jacky. We lived in LA. We weren't famous, but we wanted to be. We sang and played volleyball together all the time. I was still not over Isac. He was the love of my life. I couldn't live without him. The bad thing is..I never even told him that.

We were also trying out YouTube. We made funny videos and sometimes sang a full song on there. My family was back in Rhode Island. We moved here because we thought it would be fun and I'm sixteen. Probably not old enough for my parents but it's old enough for me. I sat on my bed. "Hey. Are you ok?" Jacky said and sat next to me. "Not really." I said looking down.

"He didn't know how much I loved him." I said. "Zoey I'm telling you, you will find someone way better than that jerk. I promise you!" Jacky said. "C'mon." Jacky said holding out her hand. I took it and asked "where are we going?" "Well since shopping makes you so happy were going to the mall." Jacky said. Shopping did make me really happy. Jacky was a good friend.

Actually she's not a good friend. She's an awesome friend. Juliana stayed at the house because she didn't want to go.

*Mall*

When we made it to the mall we went straight to our favorite store. Of course Rue 21! "Hello can I help you find anything today?" A deep voice asked. We turned around. "Um..no I think were just looking." Jacky said. But he didn't say anything. He was staring at me. "Oh. I'm sorry." He said. "I'm Nash Grier." He said. "I'm Zoey and this is my friend Jacky." I said.

He shook hands with Jacky and I. We left and Jacky grabbed my hand quickly and put me in a dressing room. "He totally likes you!" Jacky said in excitement. "Jacky I just got out of a relationship yesterday! I'm not ready to start another one already." I said walking out of the dressing room. "Pleaseeeeeee! He totally gave you the look!" She said. "The look?" I said while looking at the shirts. "Yeah. When someone likes someone they give you a look. And that was it!" She said.

"You're just crazy." I said. "You're crazy for not thinking he's cute!" Jacky said. "Shhhh." I said. "Okay okay I admit it he was kinda cute." I said. "Yay!" Jacky screamed on accident. Everyone stared at us. All you could hear is Nash laughing. I found a yellow crop top that had a bow made of sequins. I looked at the sunglasses and tried some on. Jacky and I took selfies in the mirror with the sunglasses on.

I found some that I liked they were light blue sunglasses. We went to a cashier but no one was there. Nash ran over to the cashier. "Is this all ya want?" He said playfully. We laughed. "Yeah." I said. "Are you sure? Or do you want something else?" He said. "Uhh I think were fine." I said. "See anything ya like??" He said. We laughed.

"Ok what I'm really trying to say is....do you wanna hang out sometime?" He said. I laughed. "Why didn't you just ask?" I said laughing. He gave me his phone and I gave him mine. I put: Zoey❤️😛 and he put Nash😏😎. I laughed at the emojis. "Mine are cooler than yours." He said as we were walking out. We laughed. When we walked out of the store Jacky squealed. "Ahhhh I can't believe it! I knew it! I just knew it!" She said. I laughed. "Calm down. He said hang out not go out with me or something like that." I said.

"He still likes you though. When a boy says hang out you basically hang out with them for a while then he asks you out! Trust me he will ask you to be his girlfriend." Jacky said. "Well I hope he doesn't ask me tomorrow or the next day because he goes to the exact same school as I do and Isac will see what's up." I said. "Good!!! So it's payback." Jacky said.

I smiled. "Yeah." I said. We jumped in excitement and went back home.

_________________________________
Good? Bad? Eh?

Lol hope you are still liking it and don't worry...CAMERON DALLAS IS COMIN!

XOXO ❤️ ~GETNASHTY00