ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖

Start from the beginning

"Must be extremely good that he reached your high standards, Jeon Taehyung." The ravenette said with a smirk, making Taehyung nod.

"True. He's more than just good. No one can make my heart flutter like he does." Taehyung said, with an adorable smile.

_____________________

"It doesn't matter if she's skillful, hyung. Its downright disrespectful to say such an absurd thing--- even if she said it behind my back." Jungkook frowned, making Namjoon sigh.

"Jungkook--- we can't just kick her out for saying things she can't possibly do." The elder said, making Jungkook poke his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Yeah, but how dare she said it?" The ravenette asked, trying to suppress his anger.

"Don't think too much about it. We all know you can never leave Taehyung for someone else, no matter what." The elder said, making Jungkook sigh angrily.

"I wanna fire her."

"Calm down. I'll give her a warning myself. If she does anything like this again then I won't stop you."

"Fine."

______________________

"Stand at a good eight meter distance from me, Ms. Yui." Jungkook said, his voice firm and dominant as the woman's eyes widened by the sudden hostility.

"No need to be so professional, Jungkookie---" The woman giggled, her voice soft and charming.

She thought it was easy to woo Jungkook but didn't know how his heart only belonged to one person and it was impossible to seduce him.

"Kindly be professional here. You're not allowed to talk to me like that." Jungkook said, analyzing a report as he tried to wrap it up soon so this living menace in an innocent disguise would leave his office.

"Why do I need to be so uptight when we're alone?" Yui pouted, trying to act cute as she leaned forward, three buttons of her blouse undone.

"Why did you apply in my company without acquiring the basic etiquettes of how to dress up and behave around your boss?" Jungkook asked as he shut the file furiously, placing it at the desk, glaring at the woman.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?! Its because I don't want us to be just be an employee and boss--- I want us to be something more." Yui said in a low voice, crocodile tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at Jungkook with as much dramatic expression as she could.

"And how many times should I fucking repeat the fact that I'm married?!" Jungkook exclaimed, not even caring if he was cursing at a woman.

She was getting on his nerves for the past few days, and it had been stressing him out.

"Jungkookie---"

"Fucking shut up, don't call me that. You won't fool me with your stupid acts--- and don't think I am oblivious about that shit you spewed."

"What?" Yui asked, pretending to be innocent as she wiped her tears.

"Oh, you forgot?" Jungkook asked, in a mocking tone, as she kept staring at him, trying to act innocent.

"I didn't say anything."

Liar.

"Then who said that she'll seduce me and make me divorce my husband before claiming me?" Jungkook asked with utter disgust, wanting to fire this employee right at the spot.

Yui clutched the hem of her blouse tightly, as she looked down.

"I will do that, Jeon Jungkook. I'll spread rumors and make you two break up. You'll be mine. Just you wait." The woman spat as she turned around, walking towards the door.