"Thank you. These old bones could use a break." Rayleigh joked before walking out of the fighting area.

I looked at Luffy. "Show me how strong you are boy."

I pushed him back and coated my body in haki. "Tell me have you developed a fighting style or do you still fight by throwing punches and kicks like a barbarian? Do you still lack finesse?"

I then thought of a good way to set the boy off. "Are you still weak enough to lose your friends?"

He snapped and appeared in front of me about to punch me in the face. I leaned back and deftly avoided the boy's punch. I grabbed his wrist and judo threw him into the ground.

"Come boy. I shall teach you the flamenco."

He launched at me with a series of punches and I dodged through the blurred fists and danced around it before punching him in the gut sending him skidding across the dirt.

"That form is heavy and large. It may give you an advantage against beasts but against actual fighters it shall fail you. You must learn to control your power completely if you wish to succeed in your endeavors." I said with disapproval evident in my voice.

"SHUT UP!" Luffy yelled before trying to punch me again. I dodged the punch by merely moving my head to the side before jumping back.

"Well that just hurt my feelings nino." I mocked while shedding a false tear.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!" Luffy yelled before launching at me again.

I avoided a kick from him and sighed disapprovingly. "Launching headfirst into battle will get you killed boy." I punched him in the ribs and heard several bones crack. He hit the ground and coughed up blood. "Be grateful I am not fighting seriously. If I were you would be dead."

Luffy launched at me again. This time he didn't throw a flurry he threw a singular but fast and accurate punch. I decided to humor him and took the punch head on. It connected with my chest and I was sent back about an inch. Luffy was shocked that he barely made me move.

I smiled in pride and looked Luffy in the eyes.

"Progress!" I said.

I then shaved in front of him and punched him on the head knocking him out. I picked him up like a sack of potatoes and walked back towards the fleet.

As I walked to the beach I walked over to a medical area and tossed Luffy at them. "Several cracked ribs and some possible fractures as well. Fix that."

The medical personnel scrambled and got to work on the boy. I made my way around the camp and went to a long range den-den mushi. I picked up the receiver and dialed a number.

"Yello? This is the shitty restaurant what can I get you?" A cocky voice said from the other side. Niji Vinsmoke.

"Hello Niji." I said in a disturbingly calm tone devoid of all emotion.

(Think Unohana from bleach)

I could here the distinct sound of 'OH FUCK' in the background.

"Hello sir what can I do for you?" Ichiji's voice said from the line. If I were to take a guess he replaced his brother or was handed it by Niji who I presume ran off.

"Have you arrived on Kambaka island?" I asked.

"We left and instead at the place where Jabra trained along with the rest of the CP9 members when they were children. We are learning the six powers until the day of reunion." Ichiji explained.

I nodded. "And Sanji's fighting? Does he still his legs exclusively?" I asked.

"He's beginning to strengthen his Observation Haki to the point where he can practically see into the future. He says it will allow him to not worry about his arms if he can make sure they don't get hit. Meanwhile he is practicing a rather odd fighting style. It revolves around quick and fast strikes. But the thing is he keeps his hands in his pockets and moves quickly enough that they look like a blur." Ichiji explained.

I developed a look of confusion. That was a fighting style from Baki. Why was Sanji learning it? Or making it?

"Interesting. Keep me posted." I said to the former prince of Germa.

"Of course sir." Ichiji said before I hung up and made another call.

"Good evening this is Kaku's special repair shop how can I help you?" I heard the square nosed assassin say from the other side in his usual carefree tone.

"Hello my friend. How have you been?" I asked.

"HOLY CRAP BOSS?!?" I heard the man panic.

"Relax Kaku I'm just checking in. How have you been?" I asked.

"It's been a while sir I was shocked that you decided to call us. Especially considering that more than half of the two years has passed." Kaku said.

"I know. And I'm sorry for that. There has been some delays on my side." I explained.

"What kind of delays?" Kaku asked.

"A war." I said.

"Yeah that makes sense." Kaku said. "Well the rundown is that Me, Johnny, Yosaku, and Zoro have been getting trained a lot by Mihawk and have gained valuable knowledge of Haki. Zoro has recently unlocked a technique known as Ryuo and has become quite strong. Beyond that Johnny and Yosaku have made new fighting styles. Johnny's revolves around flowing strikes like water and Yosaku's revolves around heavy and powerful strikes. They made a water and earth style respectively." Kaku exolained.

I nodded. "That's good. Keep it up. I'll check in monthly understood?" 

"YES SIR!" Kaku said before the line went dead.

I sighed. This is gonna be some long months.