𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

[ vii

[ vii. seven ! ]
❛ 𝙷𝚈𝙳𝚁𝙰 ❜

❝ I guess I can't tell the difference anymore ❞

I guess I can't tell the difference anymore

    𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 an very old looking building. "What is it?", Juliet slowly asked him with a confused look on her face.

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards from the barracks.This building is in the wrong place", the super solider answered her.

Steve opened the lock with his shield and they enter the building together.
It was an old office, there were chairs, desks and old phones. "This is Shield", Anastasija stated walking further into the large office.

Steve trailed right behind her together with Juliet, "Maybe when it started", he said to her letting his gaze wonder around the room.

The two walked to the end of the office only to find another door which led them to another big room. On the wall were pictures of different S.H.I.E.L.D Agents and analysts that had worked there.

"There is Stark's father", Ana said leaning her head to the side as she looked at the picture.

"Howard", Steve said more to himself than to the women besides him. "Who is the girl?", Anastasija asked turning her head to look at him, Steve looked at the second picture.

Anastasija wasn't the best with feelings but she could tell frome the way he looked at it that this women meant something to Steve.

She had a weird feeling in her stomach, What was that? But before she could think about that Steve walked away from her.

Ana and Juliet quickly followed him exchanging a questioning look until he suddenly stopped and looked at a wall besides him. "If you already working in a secret office—", he said while opening the secret passage.

There was an elevator, "Why do you need to hide the elevator?", Steve asked her looking at it.

Anastasija quickly cracked the code and the elevator opened for them. They entered and it took them down to a big dark room.