- S1 - episode 30 -

Zacznij od początku

'okay got it'

"Thanks Rene"

'no worries'

[End call]

"Love, relax. Call Alice, tell her I'll drop you off" Jennie called Chaeyoung's attention.

Chaeyoung nodded and started dialing her sister's number.

"Ali..."

-----

Jennie felt like she was in an action movie or something. After she dropped Chaeyoung at her sister's place, they confirmed that the one following them is indeed a paparazzi. And this one is tough, they've been circling the maze-like streets of Cheongdam-dong but she couldn't shake them off.

'Jen, let's head at my place. Change your car so you could pick up Chaeyoung already, it's getting late, don't make her worry too much. I'll drive your car tomorrow so we could exchange' Irene told her over the phone.

"Okay, let's do that. This is tiring"

'let's report this to the company tomorrow. They'll know what to do with this. It's getting out of hand, we can't even fully enjoy a day-off'

"We will. Thanks again Rene, Wendy"

'this is nothing Jen. I know you'll do the same if this happens to me'

"Of course"

-----

"What happened?" Alice asked.

"What do you mean, what happened? We were being followed by this dispatch or something, that happened" Chaeyoung answered.

"Yes, I know that but where were you when you noticed?"

"At the park. We had a street food date with Irene unnie and Wendy. Then I noticed something unusual, thought it was just a normal fan but they aren't" Chaeyoung explained.

"That was dangerous, are you okay?" Alice asked.

"Not until Jennie's back unharmed" Chaeyoung said worried that Jennie might get hurt and as if on cue her phone notifies a message.

____________________

"She's here. I'll go now, unnie. I'll tell you everything next time" Chaeyoung said and hugged her sister. She picks up her stuff and hurriedly went out.

Inside the car...

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Chaeyoung asked frantically and checked Jennie's condition.

This made Jennie smiled, a mischievous idea hit her. She suddenly acts hurt and it made Chaeyoung more worried and a little guilty.

"Here~ I hurt my forehead when I step on the breaks to hard" Jennie said pointing at her forehead.