- S1 - episode 30 -

Start from the beginning

____________________

They said time flies fast when you're happy. Jennie couldn't get enough of this moment. Just her and Chaeyoung playing in the snow like two little kids. Chaeyoung's laugh is like music to her ears, Jennie can't help but to think of words that could fit right for this very scene.

Contentment.

Happiness.

Love.

If Jennie could, she would rewind this moment over and over.

Just Chaeyoung and her.

Her and Chaeyoung.

Nothing could ruin this perfect moment.

She felt a tug on her sleeves and saw Chaeyoung's eyes looking at her. Those mesmerizing hazelnut eyes, that shines under the light from the lamp post. Eyes that pulls her closer and pushes her deeper in love with this girl right in front of her.

Eyes that scream danger and fear yet it was serene.

"It's getting colder, let's go home" Chaeyoung's voice was calm but Jennie knew there was something.

She calmly held Chaeyoung's hand and didn't let her go. When they get to the car, she saw Chaeyoung checks the side mirror. That was when Jennie knew that they were being followed. It was a good thing that they didn't do anything aside from playing or else it will be a big problem.

"Love, don't worry we'll lose them" Jennie told Chaeyoung and called Irene.

[Phone call]

"We're being followed"

'by dispatch or by Chaeng's stalker?'

"Not sure, but we need to lose them"

'okay. You have a plan?'

"Tail us. I'll drop Rosie at Alice's. See if they are after me or her. If they are after me we'll lose them, if they are after Rosie, call the police"