Chapter 11 Ending the civil war

Start from the beginning

Y/N P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and groaned in pain. Damn it, this dragon is very strong. I turned my head around and saw that Tartaglia was fighting against the dragon. I tried to get up but my body didn't want to move. I remembered that I have a potion which should give me for a time much power. I saw that I had no choice and drank it. When I did this, I felt how my body started to burn. I felt how my body got bigger and how much power went through my body. When it finally stopped, I let a very loud growl.

Tartaglia P.O.V.

I heard another growl. I turned my head around and saw another dragon. But it was in a dark red and black colour.

I gritted my teeth because we had now to fight against two dragons

Y/N P.O.V.

I never felt so much power in my body. I looked at the ice dragon.

Y/N:*speaks with Helios voice* "Now, we can fight each other more fair."

I saw how the dragon looked at with me dead eyes. I used my wings and flew into the air. I opened my mouth and fired my fire breath at the dragon. After it was hit, it fired an ice beam.

It roared in pain and hatred against me

Y/N:"Now, bring it on!"

I flew with high speed at the dragon and punched him in his face. The dragon crashed on the ground because of my punch. When it got on his feet, it was even more angrier. I used my fire breath and it was more critical for him. Then I threw a punch in its face and fell finally ground on the ground. I looked at the enemy soldiers. 

Y/N:"Put your weapons down or you will die!"

I saw how they all did at what I said. I looked at the loyalist soldiers.

Y/N:"What are you waiting for? Arrest them all!"

Maybe I should have told this in a friendly manner because they are now scared at my command. I looked at the ice dragon and saw that it started to glow. In the next moment, the shining was stronger and it flew directly to me. I was hit by this and fell on the ground.