😁Special Announcements😁

Greetings trainees,

I'm Sunshyne Cunningham CEO of KG Company and I have announcements to make and I should clarify some of my situation right now that involves my books.

Ok so as you guys know by now
I told you guys that Im sorry for not updating for a couple of months and the only reason why I haven't been updating is because of school and I'm working on a new book it's about my first kpop group back in 2019 and I have big things to do with them. I have been thinking of actually re-modeling my schedule for my books and writing time I have been discussing things with  the co-ceo and my secretary about my books we have concluded on the new book that I'm making.

And I have post on the KG show a year  ago that Min-hwa is trying to take my company (I even made a pic about it) but here it is again:

Two young powerful company owners are battling it out in the music industry.

Min-Hwa has declared an open agreement with ,Sunshyne Wright owner of the underdog, KG company, about the KG Companies employees. Sunshyne declines the offer, but with a little bit more to say. "Why would I give up a special thing in my life for money. You got me twisted if I were gonna give you my company to the likes of you" she said. Min-Hwa has not given up on this topic, the drama that is stirring between these companies are goimg to hype up who will outshine who.