(lxii) shika-tema

Start from the beginning

"more importantly how are you?", she asked, looking at temari, "shika is gonna freakkkk outttt when he sees you"

"as he should" ika said

"ika where's your dad?", she asked

"i dunno", he said, "i'm gonna go talk to mirai now"

"oof okay", she sighed, walking away and concentrating on kakashi's chakra signature.

"y/n sensei!!", another voice interrupted her

"yo sukata", she high fived him.

kakashi had, about a year back, appointed y/n as the jonin leader for the three transfer shinobi that she'd shown around.

"hokage-sama was looking for you", he informed

"where is he anyway?", she asked.

"here", a voice whispered into her ear and she almost took a kunai out before realising it was kakashi

"wow you know better than to sneak up on me, don't you?", she asked, turning around and grabbing his tie to pull him closer to her, "unless you're sick of me and have decided you wanna die"

"you could kill me and i'd say thank you", he cracked up, placing a hand on her lower back and she pulled his mask down to steal a quick kiss from him without anyone noticing.

"hokage-sama, it's time", kankuro said, and they walked to take their seats.

"so where were you anyway?", she asked

"i was just thinking", he seemed awfully serious, "i can't use chidori anymore"

"and? you do realise you've copied like a 1000 jutsu right? like literally"

"well it'll be useful if i could develop another lightning style jutsu", he said, "and i think i figured something out"

"really?!", she asked, "okay overachiever, i definitely wanna see it later, 'kay?"

"for sure", he nodded, and she held onto his arm, "wow shikamaru's getting married"

"i feel old as fuck"

"language, my love"

"shut up, you're older than me", she leaned on his shoulder, "even though it looks like you haven't aged at all"

"well why do you think i wear this mask? to cover up the fact that i look older"

"no it's to cover up nosebleeds caused by icha icha books and me"

he wanted to protest but just then the ceremony began and temari began to walk down the aisle, looking much happier than at least y/n had ever seen her look before.

it was only a few minutes before cheers filled the air as temari leaned forward and gave him a slight peck and moved away.

but then shika did something that was frankly quite bold for him.

temari let out a gasp as she realised she couldn't move.

"this seem familiar?", he asked and she looked down to the shadow connecting both of them

y/n squeezed kakashi's arm tighter, "chunin exam dude, chunin exam"

"y/n calm-"

"take notes kakashi"

using his shadow possession, he pulled her back in for another longer kiss as more cheers followed. she smiled, slapping his arm slightly and they began walking back down the aisle.

"yo y/n", shika called out, "any advice on married life?"

y/n laughed, "you'll figure it out along the way but it'll be a drag"

her eyes met temari's and she winked, mouthing the words 'good luck'.

she turned back to kakashi, taking his hand.

"let's see that lightning style", she said, "what was it called again?"

"i'm not sure yet", he shrugged, "but probably-"

"hmm?"

"purple lightning"

___________________________________

yoooo

sorry for v late update. the writer's block i had was terrible.

and plus i missed my ex😄

pls vote if you liked the chapter

three more chapters till the book ends btw :/