“math” he replied…

“ohh” I said .. I bet Kelvin could see my face drop.. its peter’ again..

“where is Ana?” I asked..

“she is not joining for the lect.. she doesn’t want to attend prof. Peter’s class.” Lara said with a disappointed face. 

“what the hell?”  I said almost immediately without thinking..

“exactly sir… I told her.. how long is she going to run.. but she wouldn’t listen..” Lara said.

“where is she now?” I asked… rather loudly.

“umm...” they both looked at each other..

“where the fuck is she now?”

“umm..library I guess.” Kelvin told..

“okay.”

Next, I was heading towards the library.  I saw her sitting at corner row. If it were in my hands, I would just stand there and observe her.

The library was pretty empty since most of the students would just bunk the classes after break and go out.

I headed towards her. She was too engrossed in her book to notice me. I faked a cough in order to get her attention. She got startled when she saw me..

“uhh.. umm.. sir.. you..” she tried speaking..

“why are u not attending the class?” I asked trying a lot to be strict and not getting diverted by her.. 

“umm I just.. don’t want to.”

“what do u mean you don’t want to..?”

“sir I am not comfortable with Prof. peter.”

“is it bcoz what happened the other day?” I asked. she nodded..

I rolled my eyes at her. Luckily we were in the library which constantly reminded me to lower my voice.. otherwise I was so mad at her..

“why don’t you understand… IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT…and you should not be ashamed.. he is the one doing wrong and yet roaming shamelessly..
I want you in the class..” I said, rather ordered.

I could see the tears in the corner of her eyes.. she looked up at me.. her eyes begging me not to force her.. but she has to be brave..

“right NOW Ana.”

I knew she would get angry at me after this. She took her books and stormed outside the library.. I was following her all the way to the class… Peter was already in there..

“May I come in sir..” she asked timidly..  “ohh Ana.. why the hell are u late? I was looking out there for you” Peter said.. 

“now what punishment shall I give you for coming late to class and disappointing me.?”

All this while I was standing behind at a corner.. so that Peter doesn’t see me and make something up out of it.. but the moment he started talking unnecessarily to Ana I came ahead and stood right behind her.

I stared at Peter with a furious, dead, angry look.. I was so upset.

He looked at me and I continued staring. 

“Get in and go to your seat.. next time you are late.. get ready to face the consequences.” Peter said.. talking to Ana and looking at me…

I stood there till Ana went to her seat.. next to Lara. Lara continued to look in my direction.. wondering what is happening.. while Kelvin who was sitting next to her.. gave me that ‘nice shot bro’ look with a typical smirk..

I had the next lecture; which was the last lect of the day; in Ana’s batch.. I entered the class and called out for the class representative..

“yes sir..” the CR said..

“I wouldn’t be able to take the last lect. today..” I told.. “you’ll can leave early.” I continued “okay sir" the CR said..

I couldn’t wait for another hour to talk to Ana.. Hence if I leave them early.. I would be able to talk to Ana.. she promised to meet after class..

ANA’s POV

‘Why did he cancel his lect?’ I thought to myself.. ‘was he mad at me?’ although a part of me believed that I did not care about him.. another part me hated the fact that he was upset at me..

  I decided not to think much about it..     and concentrate on the lect..

Luckily for me, Prof. Peter did not do anything that would make me uncomfortable.. was it bcoz he was ashamed of himself.. or bcoz of Prof Eric.. or bcoz God finally knocked some sense into his head.. I did not know and I did not care tbh.

The bell rang and the lect got over.. we headed out of our classroom. All I was thinking abt was whether I should go to meet sir or no.

“I am so glad Prof. Eric cancelled his lect.. we can get more time for shopping.” Lara said excitedly..

“I told you already Lara, Eric sir has asked me to meet him.” I told her..

“oh come on Ana.. why do u think prof Eric cancelled his lect?”
bcoz he wanted to meet me early. I said to myself.. but in front of Lara I decided to just shut up.

“bcoz he must be busy Ana.. he is not always free.. perhaps he wouldn’t even remember that he was supposed to meet you. Come on Ana his world doesn’t revolve around you.. come on now.. Kelvin must be waiting with his car” Lara told..

I much as I wanted to disagree I knew for a reason that Lara was right.
“okay.”

ERIC’s POV:
I was waiting in the cabin for her… It had been 10 min since the lect got over.
‘she should be here now..’

I arranged my desk so that it looks more presentable and comfortable for her. Just then my phone rang..

“hey kelvin..” I said…my eyes yet at the door of my cabin waiting hopelessly.. 

“hey Eric.. its Sunday tomorrow.. lets meet up.”
“yaa sure.. you’ll left?” 
“no. just about to..  waiting for Lara and Ana” Kelvin said.

“umm..?” I said sounding so confused..

“yes we are going for shopping”

“Ana is coming with you’ll?”

“yes she is.. any issue?” kelvin asked.
“nope. What is this shopping about.. ?”
“ohh uk the senior year party.. well Lara is too excited for it and she has convinced me and Ana to go along. Just that.. oh well they are here.. ttyl Eric. see u tomorrow.”

Ana was not coming to meet me.. WHAT THE HELL..
I was waiting for her like an idiot, cancelled my lect to see her early.. and this girl.. she went with her friend for shopping..

I AM AN IDIOT.. why the hell am I letting a student control me…  when did a student become so imp to me..

ANA IS JUST ANOTHER STUDENT ERIC.

I was mad.. very furious at her,more at myself..

First she did not meet me in the morning… then when I went in canteen she fakes a promise to meet me after class..  and now she is gone shopping.. WOW.. and all I am doing is waiting for her.

I am such a stupid.

__________________________________

Eric's mad as hell!!!
What do you think will happen next?
__________________________________

Please follow, comment, vote and support ❤

Next Chapter: Eric in his strict professor mode 🤭