* Chapter 21 🍒 *

Start from the beginning

He leans down close to my face, his lips lingering over mine but not quite making contact. He stares into my eyes for a few seconds, it feels so much longer but the tension finally breaks when he pushes his lips to mine. I kiss him back immediately, almost hungrily as my body craves for more and more of him.

He slowly enters, I gasp and arch my back up slightly off the bed, pressing our bodies together. An elongated groan drags out of Harry's throat as he pushes in fully, "Fuck you already feel incredible" his eyebrows pinch together. He waits for a moment. "Ready baby?" he lets out a breath and makes eye contact with me again, I nod.

As he starts to move, I moan instantly and my hands find their way to his back, holding on tightly. He pulls almost all the way out before slowly pushing back in deeply each thrust. Soon enough, he begins to speed up, only making my moans even louder.

I can't help but dig my nails into his back when he finds a pretty fast pace, causing him to groan deeply from his chest right in my ear. I scratch down his back and he groans again, confirming he definitely liked it.

His curls stick to his forehead from his sweat and his breathing is deep. "Fuck Harry, m-more" I moan out, he's still being quite gentle despite the high speed so he takes my message and gets a little harder. My body beginning to jolt with each thrust.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" I repeat obsessively. It feels so good that I'm just a moaning mess beneath him.

I bring my hands around to his chest, then slide them up to each side of his face, pulling him down into a kiss. He kisses back for a while before pulling away. "Hands" he states in a commanding tone. I give him a confused look and his tone gets more demanding, "Hold out your hands" his voice deeper. I practically melt at him talking like that, guess I like it; I immediately hold out my hands to him. He grabs both my wrists and pins them above my head as he continues to thrust into me.

I start to clench around him, already feeling close to my climax. His lips find their way to my jawline, nibbling his way along before going to my neck. He kisses, sucks and bites, definitely going to be leaving a mark.

"H-Harry I'm going to finish-" he cuts me off. "Hold it."

Excuse me? Hold it? I've never been told to fucking hold it... how the fuck?

"B-but Harry I need to-" he cuts me off again. "I said hold it, so you better fucking listen" his eyes find mine again, they're much darker and I nod as he stares into my soul.

Trying my hardest to not release, I begin to whimper and whine, desperate just to let go. "That's it baby, let me hear you" he throws his head back but keeps my hands pinned.

Soon enough he looks at me again and smirks, "Let go baby, go on" his voice raspy. Seconds later, I moan even more uncontrollably as I come, throwing my head back just like Harry had moments before. He keeps thrusting, not slowing down at all which just intensifies my orgasm. Just as I'm about to finish, Harry has his own release inside me, producing an almost animalistic growl as he does. "FUCK MELANIE-" he finally starts slowing down.

Eventually, he stops and slowly pulls out. I whimper at the sensitivity and loss of contact. The only sounds heard now in the room is the mix of both of our heavy pants and the odd whimper from me every now and then.

Well fuck.

I lay with my eyes closed and feel Harry slowly bring his weight down to lay on me. He slowly rolls us over so I'm laying on him instead. "How are you feeling baby?" he asks and I just nod. He laughs a little. "I'm going to run us a bath okay?" he pecks my forehead as a nod again but stays where he is for a few more minutes. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep.