class ended and i rushed out of there, it was highly boring learning about the stupid sides of a damn triangle and all the different triangles.

i go to my locker and get my stuff for next class, i can't stop thinking about ben, what if he is on the phone with him mom? what if she came and got him? he won't be there when i get home i just know it. i worry so much about him, i know we have been dating for only a little bit, but he's a human too and doesn't deserve the kind of shit his parents put him through.

i ran to next class trying not to be late again, i walk in and sit down without a word to anyone not even the teacher, i immediately get out my notes, but i hide my phone in the notebook i try texting ben again asking if he is okay, no answers he probably fell asleep i think to myself.

-time skip-

it's lunch time and i walk slowly towards Ahsoka's locker, i see rex there talking to her laughing about something. they can't know that i have been distracted all today over ben, i mean it wouldn't hurt to tell them, but i don't want them to worry either. so i will keep it to myself.

i arrive and Ahsoka hugs me "Hi Skyguy!" she said cheerfully, she's always so cheerful, like why? she could get hurt and still have a smile. and that's what i like about her. she loves everyone, she's very popular. and rex, he's a lady's guy, all the lady's want him. but he is Ahsoka's so i imagine a fight or two break out.

"hey snips." i said patting her back "let's go to lunch guys" ahsoka said and ran off to the cafe along with rex, i follow slowly behind. we arrive in the cafeteria and i sit down with my tiny lunch bag, i packed a peanut butter sandwich, grapes, a water, and some fruit snacks, nothing much. i wish ben was here, he knew how to cheer me up, and hopefully when i get home he will be there and not with his mom. his crazy ass mother. i wish there was something i could do, but ben doesn't want me making anything worse like after the party.

we began on talking about how our day went so far, like usual. and ahsoka talked about how she's excited to see Mr Opress during gym, honestly yes he was super attractive, no, REALLY attractive. and i would honestly probably, most likely do him, and ben. same time maybe? no get this thought OUT of my head...

"anakin? you okay?" rex asked and brought me back to reality shit, i was deep in thought again "yeah sorry what's up?" i replied, rex and ahsoka laughed "we asked you how ben was doing since yesterday. is he okay?" ahsoka asked and i nodded "he's fine, i texted him and he didn't respond, he's probably sleeping." i replied looking down. ahsoka nodded and went back to talking about her day with rex, man, third wheeling SUCKS.

after lunch we throw out our trash and say bye to rex, who doesn't have gym with us that period, and me and ahsoka make our way to gym. "i cant wait to see Mr Opress, he's so hot!" ahsoka said excitedly "i'm sure everyone thinks he is, even the straight boys and gay girls." ahsoka let out a big laugh and playfully punched my shoulder "yeah i'm sure" she replied.

we walk into gym and Mr Opress is talking to Mr Fisto. "everyone who just walked in, get dressed and start your laps!" Mr opress said and began to talk to Mr Fisto. i waved to ahsoka and walked into the boys locker room. i went into the corner, so no one could see my scars. and began to get changed, take off my shirt and put on my white "Republic High" shirt and black shorts with the schools logo on it. it was a circle with a "U" on it and a spike in the middle of the "U" the circle had stars around it.

i walk out and see ahsoka running her laps, she never runs, so i can tell she is trying to get Mr Opress's attention. "Good Job Ahsoka!" anddd it worked.

i started to run my laps, just a simple jog, not sprinting her anything, besides this is a warm up while the teachers plan for what we are going to do today. "alright everyone come sit in the middle!" Mr Opress yelled, we have a big version of the schools logo in the middle of the gym floor, and everyone sits there when the teacher is telling us what we will be doing for today.