As she gets to the apex of Chaeyoung's thighs, her eyes flicker up to meet Chaeyoung's, now dark and slightly hooded, and she grins. However just as her finger seems like it's about to run up the crease between Chaeyoung's center and thigh, she dips up and underneath the blondes top, who gasps in response. The skin is so smooth under her fingertip that Lisa almost melts right then and there, and she traces up and down the line of Chaeyoung's abs, then across her taut stomach from side to side and pauses at her protruding hipbone.

"I think this," Lisa's eyes are still locked with Chaeyoung's as she traces around the blondes right hipbone, then across to the other – emphasizing the feeling of them still rolling, "Proves different."

A blush creeps up on Chaeyoung's face and Lisa taps her hipbone once before standing, heading straight for her bedroom. She can hear the blonde giggling and a massive grin spreads across her face. It's ridiculous how easily Chaeyoung can make her smile, and as she slips out her messed jeans and boxers, and slips into a new pair of boxers and some sweatpants, her stomach only flips several times over with the memory of what happened flashing behind her eyelids.

"Hey, Lisa?"

Lisa hears Chaeyoung call from the living room, and rocks onto the balls of her feet to pull her sweatpants up before answering, "Yeah?"

"I'm gonna make some pancakes," Chaeyoung's head pokes around the door frame, "Want some?"

Lisa turns and pinches her lips up at the side as if she's thinking of an answer. Her eyes narrow playfully and she slowly walks over in the direction of her best friend. "You gonna put maple syrup on them?"

Chaeyoung grins widely. "Did my cat used to read my diary?"

"Uh…" Lisa hesitates and runs her hand through the side of Chaeyoung's hair. "Chaeng, about that…"

"Shut up," the blonde scrunches her nose and grabs the hand running through her hair, twining their fingers together. "Yes, there's maple syrup. Now do you want some or shall I wait here for a few more seconds whilst you decide?"

Lisa's skin flares up at this simplest touch from Chaeyoung, and she feels all her nerves react and fizzle with elation. Being in her twenties, Lisa's used to her how her body reacts to different things; she's spent twenty years learning what does what to her. But it seems she still hasn't quite adjusted to the sensation of Chaeyoung's skin on hers. Sure, in the past they've touched, hugged, snuggled and seen each other half-naked, but everything's changed completely, and it reflects when they come in contact with each other. Chaeyoung makes her feel like she's falling and doesn't care where she lands.

"I'd love some."

Chaeyoung smiles and then shuffles towards Lisa, head ducking to her chin. Lisa inhales sharply, her eyes flickering from velvet, pink lips to bright, sparkling eyes, not sure which one looks more alluring at the moment. Her arms circle around Chaeyoung's waist, and she spans her fingertips underneath the hem of Chaeyoung's top like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"You want pancakes," Chaeyoung's voice is soft when she speaks, and Lisa's stomach flips as she knows it's because of what she's doing, "With maple syrup."

"I want pancakes," Lisa inches her face closer towards the blondes and inhales in her scent as Chaeyoung's arms loop around her neck. "With maple syrup," she repeats, her voice an octave lower than it was.

Lisa licks her lips in anticipation as Chaeyoung shudders in her arms, hoping the wide grin on her face means a kiss, but just as her eyes flutter shut, Chaeyoung's face inching closer and closer, nothing happens. After about two seconds of waiting, Lisa cracks open an eye and sees her best friend still standing in front of her, grinning widely.