Nightmare

It seemed like mates having sex happens all the time here. So no one looked at me funny. But they did smirk. Looking down at my phone I see that it's seven o'clock. We are supposed to be at home at seven on the week days.

"Shit!" I run to the living room. I see Joey and Josey sitting by their mates. .

"Come on we have to get home!" I order them, they look at the time. Jumping up, they kiss their mates and run out the door to my camaro.

I turn to everyone. "It was nice meeting you." They wave as I leave. Matthew follows me to my car. Kissing against the car. I pull out before it gets heated.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say as I get in the car. Reversing, I drive home.

Pulling into the driveway. My siblings and I run into the house. Opening the door. We see mom and dad in the living room watching TV.

"No we aren't mad. This is the first time. So don't let it happen again." Mom says not taking her eyes off the TV screen.

Blowing out a breathe. I walk upstairs to my room. Peeling off my clothes, I walk to the bathroom and take my meds as I do so.

Yawning, I climb onto my bed. Falling asleep fast.

I walk into the house. The door is ajar. Not closed like always. Pushing the door open, I walk through the entrance. The house is a mess like there was a struggle.

Picture frames are on the floor. Shattered vases and broken furniture. Blood marking are on the walls, smeared.

I follow the trail of blood into the family room. What I see makes me sick and frozen in fear.

Henry!

He's my walking decaying corpse. His flesh is moldy and peeling off. He has long black string hair that covers his face. He wears a gray nights gown with wholes showing the red satanic carvings on his skin.

He has a knift in his bloody right hand, with a pile of organs at his side. A pool of blood beneath the body. The body screams. That is when I know it's Josey.