𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒]

Maryse was still looking over at Magnus. But Alec was surprised at the face she pulled next. She smiled brightly at the warlock.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Magnus." She said happily and went over to wrap her arms around him. Magnus slowly hugged her back, he was also shocked about the gesture.

"I always knew that Alec would find someone. Thank you Magnus." She said.

"Wait so you're not surprised?" Alec asked.

"Well I always knew that something was going on with you, you were always so upset when you were younger, but when I came to the institute I knew straight away that you were happier."

"And you don't mind that he's a guy?" Asked Alec.

"No of course not. As long as you are happy, I'm happy." Maryse replied.

Alec smiled brightly at his mother and at Magnus. He was so happy that his mother accepted him and his relationship with a downworlder.

Everyone went back to work. The day was almost over and people were beginning to get ready to go home.

When Magnus and Alec got home to the apartment, they found Jace in there before them.

"Jace? What are you doing here?" Alec asked.

"I was just getting my things ready to go back home." Jace replied.

He grabbed his bags and then left the apartment.

"What would you like for dinner?" Magnus asked.

"I'm not sure. What do you want?"
"How about we order some Chinese?" Magnus said.
"Yeah sure."

When the Chinese arrived Magnus and Alec sat on the sofa and ate their food.
"I can't believe that my mother actually accepted me and being with you." Alec exclaimed happily.

"I'm proud of you Alec." Magnus told him. He leaned over and have gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips.

They sat and ate their Chinese and then got ready to go to bed.

Alec got into bed first because his night time routine wasn't as long as Magnus's. Magnus got into bed shortly after with his silk pyjama bottoms. Magnus wasn't wearing a shirt and Alec couldn't function properly when he saw Magnus topless.
"Hey pup." Magnus said.

"Pup?" Alec asked.
"Yeah I was trying it out."
"Um, no don't try to make pup a thing."
"Ok, if you say so."

Magnus pulled the sheets over and got into bed beside Alec. Alec was only wearing his boxers and Magnus was only wearing his pyjama bottoms.

Magnus put his hand in his boyfriends inner thigh and Alec quickly moved because of the feeling. Magnus pulled his hand away.

"No. Do it again." Alec said looking up at his boyfriend.

Magnus did as Alec said and placed his hand back on his boyfriend thigh. He rubbed it gently as Alec turned the TV on.

Magnus had been stroking Alec's thigh for a while now and Alec's breathing began to get heavier.

"Are you ok Alexander, would you like me to stop." He teased.
"No, keep going. It feels good."

They were now ready to go to bed. Magnus rested his head on Alec's chest as usual and Alec put his arms around Magnus's body, he was able to feel all his muscles and all Of his upper body because he didn't have a shirt on.
"I love you." Alec whispered.

"I love you too." Magnus replied and then kissed his boyfriend before falling asleep.  

—At the institute—
Izzys POV
It was around 9pm and I was sat on my bed. Alec was at Magnus's and Jace and Clary were together. I wanted to call Simon to ask him if he was ok, but there was something about Simon that made me really nervous. Guys never make me nervous.

I was sat in my bed staring at the ceiling aimlessly until there was an alarm. I jumped up off of my bed, still in my hot pick pyjamas and ran out of my room to see what the alarm was.

I was in shock to see who was standing there. It was Valentine and my father beside him.

My father had a red circle rune on his neck. It was strange to see it and even stranger to see my dad standing beside Valentine.

The clave told my parents that they would get rid of my parents circle runes if they promised to devote their selves to the clave. My mother went through with it, but as you can tell, my father did not.

Valentine couldn't do anything because there were guards around him. All he wanted to do was to threaten the institute.

I dialled Alec's number and then called him.

—At Magnus's apartment—
Alec's POV
I was laying down in bed with Magnus's head on my chest. I knew he wasn't asleep yet because he was smiling as I stroked his black hair.

I was startled by the noise that came from the bed side table. I was getting a call. Who would call me at 9pm? I looked at who it was. Isabelle? I picked up the phone.

"Alec Valentine is in the institute and dad is here too!" Isabelle said out of breath.
"What? Isabelle are you ok? Why are you out of breath?" I asked nervously.

"Oh no I'm fine, I had to run back into my room because mum said so, but I just wanted to say that Valentine and dad were here. I'm ok by the way big bro, you have nothing to worry about. I hope you have a good time with Magnus. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied and then hung up the phone.

Magnus lifted his head from my chest.
"Who was that?" Magnus asked tiredly.
"It was Isabelle. She says that Valentine is in the institute along with my father, but she told me not to worry because it's under control." I told him.

Magnus wasn't really able to process what I had just said because he was half asleep, so I didn't say anything else and let him fall asleep back on my chest. I kissed his forehead and then went back to sleep.