Chapter 24

UPDATE!!

----------------------

Bobby

She rolled over on her stomach. When she wakes up I didnt want her to wake up alone. Ill stay with her till she wakes up. After she rolled over she stayed that way. So I wouldn't wake her I went to watch television in their living room.

Genevieve

When I wake up I wake to my bed. How did I get here? Getting out my bed I check my phone nothing was on my phone. I got out my bed to walk to the living room to hear the tv. Who the hell is here? Walk slow to see Boakie watching a show. "Hey you" I say to him. "Aye" he said looking at me. I sat on the couch next to him. He puts his arm around me I sit to watch sports center.

Bobby

She finally woke up and walked in looking lost. She sat on the couch and I brought her close to me. We watched sports center for an hour.

"Umm okay im tired of this. Im hungry as hell"  she yelled opening her fridge. "Stop yelling so much. Bring me some chips". "We aint got no chips". She walked out the kitchen saying. "You could of brought me somethan" . Frenchie sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck and head on my chest. "This should last forever" said holding me tight. And that made me think. Look into the future, could i see myself with her. Right now yes I could. I dont want to jinx anything so ill let the days past. Let it come as it is.  The door opens and in walks her brothers. "Aye who said you could have boys over" Chris (big big) said looking at us.

Genevieve

Ugh I can never have fun. Big walk in talking bout Bobby cant be here. Wtf why not, we aint doing nothin. And if we were im GROWN boo. "I said I could. You have a problem". Before he could speak Twice spoke. "Its cool. Sup Bobby" Twice said being nice to my boyfriend. "Wassup" Bobby said back. "You can leave now. We were having a good time." I spoke without even getting off  Bobby's  lap . Big stormed off mad, do I care not at all. Dont be a b****  about it. Just like when we were in our parents house Bobby came over. Did he think something  was going to change? Even if he wasnt my boyfriend he would still come over to hang wit me. Ohh this boy is just. He make me want to go back at home.

Bobby

Frenchie seemed like she was a bit furious. She yelled at her brother than sat there. "Frenchie" I yelled to get her  attention. "Huh " she said getting up. She walked to her room. When I walked in she went to dig in one of  her boxes pulling out shorts to put on. "You good" "perfect" she said low.

It was hella late right now. Didnt even pay attention to the time because me and Frenchie was playing around. "Shhh you cant wake up my brothers" she said walking me to the front door. As I opened the front door I say good bye and kiss her. Now I got to get in my house without being loud. Damn I hope my parents knocked out.

1 WEEK LATER

So  again I have to leave. This time I wanted to ask Frenchie to come with me. Hopefully she'll say yes. If she dont i'll beg her until she says yes.

"Open the door" I said to her over the phone. She opens the door and I grab her. "Put me down" as I carry her to her room. "Ahh you almost threw me off the bed" she said close to the edge. "So you know im leaving in a couple days". Frenchie put her head down, "Yes I know. Why do you have to remind me". I pick her head up, "Why dont you come with me". She blinked her eyes, "Uhhh" "Just say yes". Smiling she said yes. "Good". "So where yall going" "Alabama" "Oh okay. Thatll be new for me". "Aight. Dont worry we gone have fun".

 @frenchie_gene: Boakie is bae

@boakieblasted: Gene (dont nobody else call her that  but me)

Genevieve

"Im going to Alabama with Bobby". "No you not. You aint going no where" Big said to me stern. "Why not" I ask him being serious. "You going be wit all boys. That aint bout to be my sister." "Im not gone f**k all of them". "No" "Please let me go" I begin to beg. "Okay how bout this.... bring Khloe with you. Is that cool" Twice said to Big. He thought about and spoke, "Yea if she says yes you can go". Hell yea I already know she gone say yes. Thats easy annnddd she goin be wit Que the whole time. Shh** i got this. I went back to my room.

Bobby

Frenchie walked in, "So I can go if my cuz wants to go". "I heard" saying to her. "We need to get her to go so I can be with you" I said pulling her toward me. "How can we do that" she said looking up at me from my lap. "Hmm  you ask her first then have Que ask right after. Make it a coincidence . Like 'Hey come with me to Alabama. Dont say 'If you go then I can go'. Just ask her and try to pull her in. And if that isnt good enough call up Que to seal the deal". She shook her head agreeing with me. "Okay thats sounds good. I pray it works". I do too we got four days left before we leave.

NEXT DAY

Genevieve

Im  out with Rante, Asia, Que and Boakie. I still havent asked Khlo or Que yet. Im going to tell Que the plan . "Dont hit me mf" Asia yelled at Rante. "I didnt me-" Asia cut him off. "Dont next you might get cut"."Damn alright . I was tryin to aploigize. Now you talking bout cutting people. Im sorry Malaysia" he said to her. I grabbed her, "Chile please calm down".  She calmed down and starting texting. All of us were just out at  the mall. The boys were just going around to stores. "Come with me in here" I said to Asia. I know  the boys werent going to want to go in Victoria Secrets. "Where you going" Boakie asked me. I pointed to the store he nodded and walked off with the boys.  Asia was walking ahead of me. Catching up we enter the store and go for the perfume. Ugh I love their stuff its so awesome.  I know they think we probably getting like thongs and bras but no.

Bobby

I didnt want to have to wait for Frenchie to find bras and stuff. Me and my bros went to  find some stores to look at. " You really think they getting bras bro" Durante asked laughing. "I mean thats what the store is for so duh". "Frenchie trying be sexy for you" Jacquees said. Then that made me think what if she is. "Haa you got him thinkin" Durante said laughing. My phone vibrated from a text. Frenchie sent a picture of her. It wasnt what you thinkin or maybe I just dont want to tell you.

Me- whats that

Frenchie- isnt it cute

Me- yea get it

Genevieve

I found this cute thing here but i wanted to try it on. Go to the dressing room and take  picture. After I  took it I decided to send it to Boakie to see if he liked it. He asked what it was , I asked did he like it. My boo said yes and to get it. Well this will be cute to have.

Me-where yall at

Boakie- food court

me- okay dont move

"Where they at? Lord im tired, my feet hurt" Asia said to me. "Food court". We left out Macy's  to walk directly there. I see the boys, Malaysia and I sit down. "So what yall get" Rante ask us. "What do you think we got". "Y'all freaks" he said laighing. "Nah" me and Asia said giggling. "Que let me ask you something" I say stealing Boakie's drink. "What" he said giving me his full attention. "Would you want/mind Khloe to come on the trip with you" I say then smile.

------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed .

Remember to comment, vote, share, follow the story

Thanks you✌