Chapter 10 : Masato's Games

Ruki's P.O.V

When I woke up I was alone in my room. The nightmares never turned up. I guess I don't have to sleep with Masato anymore. I just need him to sit in my room until I'm sleeping. Fuck! I'm such a baby.
I went downstairs to find Masato cooking breakfast. After we ate we went to the living room and set up the game station. We played video games for awhile until it became boring.
We changed the game and continued on. I beat Masato at the first few missions then he made a combat and beat me the rest of the game.
Masato's phone rang so he paused the game. He answered it. "Kazuki..." He mumbled and got up, leaving the room. I sighed and went to my room. I changed clothes and got my phone. I called Reita and made a plan to meet up for lunch.
I left the house and headed to the café. Reita was sitting in a booth at the back of the café. I joined him, sitting across from him. "Hey, babe." He smiled and I nodded.
"So, Masato seems to have changed."
"What do you mean?" Reita took a sip of his drink and sat it down. "He ignores me a lot now. Spends most his time working or with Kazuki. He won't even let me sleep in his room anymore." I said and Reita raised a brow.
I sighed. "Not like that. Ever since I was little, I've had these nightmares...so I would sleep in Masato's room. He kept the nightmares away." I said and Reita nodded.
"Move in with me. I'll keep them away for good." He smiled and I shrugged. "I know he's done a lot for me. But I think it's strange that after he met Kazuki he just became a different person." I yawned. "Kazuki is probably poisoning his mind." Reita said and I shrugged.
After lunch I hung out with Reita for a bit then went home around 7pm. Masato was sitting in the living room. "Hey." I smiled.
Masato looked up from his phone, shrugged, and then looked back at his phone. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got into my pajamas.
When I went downstairs Masato was hooking the video game back up. He handed me a controller and we played for awhile.
"Masato...why are you suddenly avoiding me?" I asked and he sighed, pausing the game. "Ruki, I just don't want you being completely dependent on me. One day I won't be here and you'll have to fight your own battles." He said and I nodded.
"Alright Masato. I understand." I said and he nodded. "Ruki, your my little brother and I love you. I won't let anyone hurt you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
We finished our game and went to my room. Masato sat with me until I was fast asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. I got up and ran to Masato's room.
I shook him awake. I felt my tears fall when he didn't wake up. "Masato...wake up. Please!" I begged and shook him more violently. He finally sat up.
When he noticed the tears he sighed and hugged me tightly. He held my head to his chest. "There back?"
I only nodded as an answer. He kissed the top of my head. "Ruki, you can sleep here." He said and laid down. I laid down, my head against his chest as he hugged me. I pulled the covers over us and fell asleep.

Authors note
Well, yeah. I know it's short but I'm gonna post more chapters too.