Chapter 2 : Brothers

So I already have chapters 3 - 20 planned so i can get caught up to Can't Love with this. So this'll probably be caught up by the end this week. And since since I have in school suspension Thursday and my teachers probably won't give me work I'll probably be writing this. Also im going to be spending valentine's alone...as usual because I'm a hermit that hides in a dark room and does nothing but write and watch Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit. Because J.R.R. Tolkien is the main man in my life.

Yeah I lied this isn't going to be finished by the weekend....at all. See its past the weekend now and it's just now going up with Chapter 2

Ruki's P.O.V

I awoke in Masato's arms. I looked up at my brother who was staring at me. "Eh, what are you doing?" I asked and he chuckled. He kissed my forehead. "You were talking in your sleep. It was cute." He said and i blushed. Masato leaned in and kissed my forehead again. "Don't worry. It was just incoherent mumbles. I have no clue what you were saying."

We got out of bed and went downstairs. There was a note on the fridge. "Dear brats, your mother and i have decided to take off for a few days. Dont catch anything on fire and don't get anyone pregnant or ill murder you both. -Dad."

I rolled my eyes at the paper. "Masato! Dad left a letter. He said he left the drugs in the freezer and that he's leaving for good!" I shouted and i heard a crash. I went to see Masato lying on a broken glass coffee table. "I was dancing on the table...." He said and i facepalmed.

"We're dead." I said and he laughed. "You forgot that there is and backup glass." He said and nd went to the basement as i cleaned up the broken glass. "He said not to get anyone pregnant or have any parties." I said and he sighed. "So dad is coming back?"

"Afraid so. But we have a few days. Until Monday atleast." I replied and he nodded. "Alright." He smiled and went to the kitchen. He cooked some food and we had a nice breakfast.

I sat in the living room, drawing while Masato watched a horror movie. I created a little comicbook. But i know, my art skills aren't good enough to start publishing my comics.

"Another one of your chracters?" He asked and i shrugged. "He's based off you. His name is Mortta." I said and he smiled. "That's cool, Ruki." He said and there was a knock on the door.

Masato got up and went to the door. I followed him and stood next to him as he opened the door. A business man stood there. His hair was jet black and slicked back. He had a narrow jawline and he wore glasses. He did not seem amused with life. He stood taller than Masato which was actually surprising.

"Masato...your father called this morning." The man said and looked at me. "I think you know why." He said and looked back at Masato. "What is your answer? " the man asked and Masato looked at me.

"Hey Ruki...why don't you go to Byou's house?" He said and let the man inside. The man went to the office room upstairs. "Ruki, I'll call you. Don't come hone until I call you. It's business matters." Masato smiled at me, but i could tell it was a fake smile. "Why is he here?" I asked and he sighed.

"Father told him to come here to take your virginity...but if I could find some certain papers in the office the man would leave us alone...he's um...dad's boss." Masato said and basically pushed me out of the door. I sighed and walked to Byou's.

Byou was my cousin who lived in the next district. Father sometimes told me he hated me and would have rather had Byou. But he's my age so he's my favorite cousin. He goes to a high school in his district.

I knocked on his door and his mother opened. "Ruki, shouldn't you be hoke with Masato?" She asked and let me inside. "Masato told me to visit you and Byou. Father and mother are on some sort of getaway for the next few days. Father's boss came to the house looking for papers he thought I'd get in the way and complained to Masato." I lied partly but mostly it was truth. She nodded and I went to Byou's room.

Masato's P.O.V  (you totally didn't see that coming now did you)

Maroto got off the bed and fixed his pants. "Masato, why did you let me do this?" He asked and i shrugged. "Ruki is young. He doesn't need someone like you being his first time." I replied and he scoffed. "Why you say that?"

"Maroto, sir. You are 45 and Ruki is only 16. You can't just take away the naïve innocents he has left." I replied and he shrugged. "I guess you'll do for now." He said and caressed my cheek then leaving my room.

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed in some comfy clothes. I stared in the mirror. My neck was covered in those disgusting marks Maroto left. I covered it up with make up and called Ruki.

Authors note

Yea you can see what type of person Ruki's father is.