t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body

Start from the beginning

"Are...don't you...but your...okay." She stuttered out, not knowing what to say exactly.

Sunghoon chuckled at her, "are you feeling a bit more comfortable now. That's as much as I can give you unfortunately."

"No I'm feeling better, thank you." She played with his shirts hem. "But aren't you...feeling...exposed, I don't want you to be uncomfortable now."

"I'm good. It's hot in here anyways, so just wear it." Sunghoon assured her.

"Okay, if you ever want it back, just tell me."

"It's not a problem, you make it look cute anyways." Chaeyeon face heated up, even more than it was in this small almost suffocating space. She turned her head to the side trying to hide her face.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." She chuckled.

"I wouldn't say something if I didn't mean it. You look good in it." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"So, since we're gonna be in here for a while, considering nobody has come here for about nineteen minutes. Let's get to know each other!" Sunghoon enthusiastically said.

- 1 9 -

"It's been more than ten minutes now, why aren't they back yet?" Sunoo said.

"They probably got it and then decided to ditch us for a while like they did at school. Those two need to be put on a leash so they can't leave us anymore." Mina laughed.

"Well whatever, I found mine on the bottom of my bag so we don't need the sunscreen anymore." Yena got out the lotion, handing it to Sunoo.

"Shouldn't we look for them?" Niki asked.

"They probably just ditched us to go somewhere else on the beach. They'll be back soon. Chaeyeon hates being in the sun heat for long so I know she'll want to come back under the umbrellas." Naeun explained.

"Let's go back in to the water, I'm overheating in the sun." Youngmin fanned himself. They finished up and made their way back into the water, not thinking anything more.

- 1 9 -

"You said you weren't gonna laugh Sunghoon! Stop laughing!" Chaeyeon whined, hitting the shoulder of the laughing boy.

"I'm not laughing at you, it's just funny okay." He laughed, while Chaeyeon groaned.

"Funny? It's embarrassing omg." She buried her head into her hands.

"Come on, it's cute. Not embarrassing at all." They've been in the shack for about an hour now. It was hot, humid, and suffocating in there. But, they occupied themselves by telling each stupid things and stories about themselves.

"That's not what others said or acted. " She fanned herself with a piece of hard plastic she found. Thankfully there was a pack of water in there so they were at least hydrating from the excessive heat.

"Well, they don't deserve you or your clumsiness. They're missing out on being close with a person like you." Chaeyeon smiled at him.

"So, how long do you think we'll be found. Because I'm gonna pass out if it's even another hour in here." Chaeyeon laid her head against the wall.

"Great friends we got." Sunghoon chuckled. He got up from the floor, looking through the shelves.

"What are you looking for?"

"A fan, or something to not make us feel this faint." He looked around more. "Oh, I found some!"

He showed the hand held fans from the top shelf. Handing one to Chaeyeon.

"Finally some cool air, I was gonna faint. Someone needs to hurry up and open this door. I can't take it anymore." Chaeyeon sighed, fanning herself with the fan. "How have they not think about us, do they really think it'd take us this long to get sunscreen."

- 1 9 -

"It's been almost two hours. They can't be still walking around." Heeseung looked around, hoping to see either of the missing two.

"Fine, if you guys are so worried let's go look for them." Soojin jumped up from the ground along with the others.

They went to the mini snack shop, the boardwalk, washrooms, and even to the house that was a couple minutes away.

"Try calling Sunghoon's phone." Jake suggested.

"He doesn't have it on him, I seen it in his bag." Bomin said.

"Chaeyeon doesn't either, she never has it on her when we go near water." Jaebeom said. "Where haven't we looked?" He looked around, trying to see if there's any other spot they missed.

"Let's go ask the worker at the concession stand, maybe they stopped to get the sunscreen." Yena said. They walked to the stand, asking the worker.

"Ya, they came by a while ago to get some, I told them to go to the shack. They didn't come back to pay so I'm guessing they didn't get." The worker explained to them, gesturing towards the shack.

- n i n e t e e n -