Chapter five

You lay sprawled on your comforter again, the day over and done with after long agonizing hours of classes and dinner. A bit tuckered out, but at the same time you had a lot on your mind as well as at the same time you were a bit pissed. All of your teachers kept calling you 'New Girl' even though you constantly reminded them that you had a name, you were just about ready to carve it into your forehead with a fork at dinner time. Besides that, classes went alright, you didn't majorly screw up. You powered through your homework though, just so you could think about the relationships between everybody and yourself. As in who you were and were not allowed to hang out with. Draco and his gang had introduced you to many different people today, if they meant to or not, you weren't sure.

    It had been a crazy first day, met so many new people. Made quite a few enemies and teased your first victim, A Gryffindorby the name of Harry Potter, in the courtyard with Draco's guidance. Potter had the scar on his face, the one that waved to you on the train. You felt a little bad joining in on Draco's uncanny cruelty towards Potter, but who knew maybe he had a reason to hate the boy other than just because he was a Gryffindor. Draco did mention that Harry was the hero boy, after all that sounded a bit strange to you at least. Apparently, Harry had a problem with Dementors on the train, and word had gotten around like sickness in this school.  Next step for you was just saying whatever witty comment came to mind a bit louder and with more confidence. Then again, why did you feel guilty in the first place? Different house, different school, different you, besides you were already turning into a hellish person at home why not experiment here to? It couldn't get any worse and since the majority of your house was made up of people with biased opinions like Draco's, this was the safest thing for you.

    Lifting your hand up from where it comfortably had resided on your stomach with your wand in it you thought of a silent spell, you were ready to visually plan out your friendship tree. You didn't really want to screw this up, apparently you were doing alright so far. All you wanted was for everything to run smoothly and have no little screw ups send you on to the other end of those insults.

    "Alright, I've got this down," You said quietly, lifting your head an inch to make sure the door was closed and that your rambling wouldn't be heard by your new friend.

    "Draco's lackey's go by the name of Crabbe and Goyle, Blaise is also a friend, his gir- female friend's name that I'm pretty sure annoys the crap out of him is Pansy," The words floated into a silvery white smoke in the air, forming an equation type thing in the air. D = P,G,C,B,(first initial).

    "Pansy is connected to her own groupies, while I am connected to Draco and Eve. Being connected to Draco means I'm also in good with Goyle, Crabbe and Blaise, clear at the dinner table," More lettering appeared in the air. "All of them, safe," You declared, waving the wand in a circle everyone's name in the 'D = G,C,B,(F.Initial),P' except for Pansy. You weren't sure about her yet.

    "Harry Potter, Weasly, Longbottom and Hermione Granger, all part of the 'Golden Group'. Hermione is a mudblood so automatically a 'no'. Potter clearly- You know what- all of them no except for Pure-blood Slytherins. There, done!" You growled with frustration, waving your wand in wild directions until the entire chart had been fanned from existence. You sat up, crisscrossing your legs before you put your face in your palms.

    "UGh," You groaned, "What did I get myself into?" the words left your lips before you could think about them. You sighedagain, rubbing your palms across your face until it was red. You just wanted everything to work out, you hadn't imagined that these people would be like this. Then again, you hadn't known what to expect, so of course you jump head first into deals you might not want to keep.

    Hopping off of the bed you went to your drawer, sliding it open and fishing out your night clothes. You weren't going anywhere any time soon, so you might as well change into something more comfortable.

    Once you were finished you drug yourself towards the desk on Eve's side of the room, picking up the quill, the feather having little white spots speckled across the dark brown. Your mind wandered to anything but what you were about to do, write to your friends, but with a firm shake of your head you pressed the pointed tip to the parchment and started carving the intricate lettering on to the page.

    'Dear, Robyn and Vladimir,