The rest of the gang slowly approached the girls but stopped. "Don't move another step or I'm blowing her brains out!" One of the men shouted. 

"Let's talk this out..." Jaehyun replied slowly. 

One of the men trained their guns on him. "Sure, once you put away your army gun-"

He fell to the ground with blood pooling from his head. Before his last teammate could do anything, he was also shot in the back of his head. 

The rest of the NCT member's pulled the girls towards them, away from the bodies.

 "Good job, Hyung." Chenle let out a sigh as he congratulated Mark. The older only told him he was on his way over to them. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungwoo approached one of the girls who had had a gun to their head. She could only cry in response as Jungwoo hugged her. "It's okay, we're going to bring you home, alright?"

He took off his jacket and put it around her. The other members starting to do the same with the other girls. 

Mark walked through the doors with a duffel bag full of the members' old jackets, ones they either didn't want, need, or couldn't fit.

"Maybe we should've kept one of them alive," Hendery thought out loud, gesturing to the dead men on the floor.

"Not when they're threatening someone's life," Mark scoffed.

After a while of talking with the oldest girl, who was only 19, Jaehyun found out that this was their second stop and that the youngest was 13.

"So, when you stopped at a house before here, who was there?" He asked gently as she was still shaken up. 

"Th-there were kids. They couldn't have been older than 12, or something." She wiped the tears off her face, hugging the jacket around her tightly. 

"Were there boys, girls, or both?" 

"Only boys."

Jaehyun left her to get some rest as he called the police department. 

"Hello, is Officer Byun available? Yes, I'd like to talk to him. Hyung? I'm going to send you an address. It's a checkpoint house for a human trafficking ring." He hung up the call and turned to Mark. 

"Go get Jungwoo, the three of us have one more mission today."

«»«»«»«»

A L L  A B O U T  Y O U 

«»«»«»«»

"Where's Winwin?" Lucas asked, looking for the other Chinese. He used his alias since they were on a mission.

"He's in that tree." Taeyong pointed at a tree in the distance, much like the one Mark was in, as Sicheng flashed them a peace sign. 

"Right, let's get settled in," Taeyong put his hands together and opened the door to the house. For both of the houses, they found spare keys under the rug. Not a very smart decision,  but it was a convenient one. 

Taeyong worked on briefing the members who weren't part of Jaehyun's mission earlier. "And, this time, let's try to keep at least one of them alive for questioning, okay?" He specifically looked at Mark.

"Listen, that bitch had a gun to the poor girl's head, okay?" The youngest was quick to defend himself.

Taeyong was still skeptical, but decided to leave the topic alone, none the less. 

Sicheng, who was still in the tree, saw a group approaching. It looked like three tall men with about eight kids. Before he could warn his team, however, someone jumped onto him. He was tackled to the ground as his gun fell from the tree. 

The man who had tackled him showed no mercy and immediately started to pummel his fists into the Chinese's face while straddling his stomach. Sicheng tried his best to reach into his pocket and take out his knife, but he was too stunned. So, he pretended to pass out. 

He lay on the ground, seemingly unresponsive to the man's hits. When the guy finally got off of him, Sicheng slowly reached into his pocket and grabbed the knife. He stabbed it into the man's leg to stun him. 

Hastily shaking off his own daze, he walked behind the pained man, yanked him up by his hair, and slit his throat, quick and efficient. 

He took a deep breath, finally relaxing. He picked up his gun, slinging it over his shoulder using the strap that was attached to it and climbed back up the tree.

He turned his mic on and asked, "Hey, you guys good?"

The first thing that came through was Jungwoo grunting, like he had been punched. "No, you didn't warn us they were coming, so we were ambushed."

"Hell no, we aren't fucking good," Lucas cussed. "Where the fuck were you?"

"Slitting the throat of the guy who threw me off this tree. It hurt like hell and now he's dead." Sicheng used the scope on his gun to try and get a look through the window of the house. 

What he saw was hardly accurate to what was actually happening. He could just see Jaehyun getting shoved around by a big guy when in reality, it was the guy getting shoved around.

Mark was making sure the kids were okay. This batch was a mix of both boys and girls with their age ranging from six to ten with nine kids in total. 

Jungwoo got a few good hit on the guy he was fighting before being overwhelmed and Lucas had to go over to help him. 

Taeyong and Doyoung managed to subdue a guy together with the younger injecting him with an anesthetic. Taeyong tied the guy up and asked Jaehyun, who had also knocked out the guy he was fighting, to call Office Byun again. 

So, for the second time , Jaehyun called the police department and asked for Byun Baekhyun, with the same message as before. 

«»«»«»«»

V O L C A N O

#############################

2k words

Hi, so, I've been on Tiktok and there's this trend I've been seeing among the Kpop community that I hate beyond belief. Basically, during the first half of the video, you have shocking, heartbreaking news, or some shit and then you cut to a video of Jonghyun, from Shinee (I think), singing and tada, you've been "Jjonged."

I hate it so much. I respect Jonghyun, or the artist who's singing, and go ahead and use your account to love them, but don't do it this way. 

I cannot take "Taeyong is leaving NCT" well after everything he's been through only to see Jonghyun singing. Again, I respect the artist but if you tell me that Hongjoong is going through some controversy and you can't support him, I will freak the fuck out. 

I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone, but I feel that if you're going to say "cancel Jennie" for no other reason than to be a part of a trend, fuck you. I can't take shit like that. 

Call me sensitive, but after Yuta's controversy, Taeyong's controversy, (Han) Jisung's controversy, Youngmin leaving AB6ix, after Hongjoong's controversy, I just can't. 

I don't want to talk about this under the comments of a tiktok post because people seem to be just taking this as something funny but I panicked and nearly cried when I saw "did you know Taeyong is leaving NCT?"

Like, no. Don't do that to me. If anything, I think you're being disrespectful to the artist you say is going through a controversy. You can't just use their name like that. Please, just don't. 

That's just a rant, I'm sorry. I already ranted to my best friend but she's asleep and it's almost 2.00 am here so... Thankfully, I haven't gotten those videos anymore... 

Also, happy Chinese New Year to my fellow Chinese! Or, Lunar New Year to the people who celebrate it!

Family dinners are so tiring... I'm socially burnt out. 

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed your reading and have a good day!!

-Scribbles
2.14.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

And happy birthday to our beloved Jaehyun!!