He leaned closer to Jisung's face, but not to wipe his face. He leaned forward to lick the cream off his cheek. 

The younger turned a very bright red. He let out something like a squeak and felt his brain start to malfunction. 

Chenle casually stood up and checked his watch as Jisung held a hand up to his cheek, which was still a little wet. "Oh, we're going to be late. Hurry up, you chicken."

Jisung couldn't say anything and just followed Chenle outside. The two stood in the alleyway, the address given to them by Gyungmin. 

A woman in a tight dress and heels walked into the alley. She wore deep red lipstick, and sunglasses with her hair pulled into a bun. 

"Who are you?" She hissed at them. "Where's Gyungmin?"

"We're here to talk to you for him since he's a little busy." Chenle lied smoothly. 

"Right, we're here to discuss his latest purchase? From last week?" She eyed them skeptically. They looked too young for Gungmin's preferences...

"Actually, we could take you to him?" Jisung offered with an innocent smile. "He can't leave his office, but I'm sure he'll let you visit."

"No, here is fine." She started tapping her foot nervously. What's wrong with these guys? They were awfully suspicious and Gyungmin always made time for their meetings. Why not now?

"Suit yourself, bitch." Jisung and Chenle's eyes changed. They turned from innocent, child like, becoming darker. 

They lunged at her. Instantly, overwhelming her. Chenle took out a handkerchief from his pocket and put it against her face. The chloroform was all it took to subdue her. 

«»«»«»«»

"Are we ready?" Jaehyun asked the other boys. They were in front of a dark house, the address given to them by Hwang Hyunjin. 

"Yes," Mark's voice could be heard through their earpieces. He was sat in a tree across the road with his gun ready. 

The rest of the boys confirmed that they were ready and entered the house. No one was inside and the lights were off. 

"Alright, we have 20 minutes to get situated." Jaehyun looked around, using his flashlight to see. "So, Mark's on a tree, he'll keep a look out. Sungchan, you and Jungwoo are going to keep an eye on the backdoor. I'll watch the front door with Taro. Hendery, Chenle, watch the upstairs."

Jaehyun looked out the window before turning back to the boys. "Be careful when you deal with the victims. If they're children, Jungwoo, you have to kindest face. If they're girls, be ready to give them the space they need. Each of us is wearing a jacket in case they need it. There also extras in the car. Another thing, don't forget that they will probably be drowsy and a little delirious-"

"They're on their way, I see them," Mark told them and they got into their positions.

They waited about a minute or two before the front door opened. A frail girl was shoved through, wearing nothing but a tank top and a short skirt. 

A man walked in behind her, turning on the lights. He turned to his left and saw Jaehyun. 

Before he could react, the man was pulled towards Jaehyun and shot through the head. The girl screamed as Shotaro pulled her to the side, trying to calm her down. 

Two more men rushed into the house with a girl each in their arms, guns pointed to their heads, and five more walking in. 

"Guys, front door." Jaehyun whispered into his mask.