Worship Like a Dog (H.Toga)

⚠️Warning, this story contains sadistic themes. Knives, blood, inflicting pain, and more. It's inspired by the song Take Me To Church. OCxToga. Again, this contains mature topics such as blood, pain infliction, bondage, knives, needles, sadism, masochism, sexual acts, etc. Read at your own volition. Both characters have been aged up to 18.⚠️

My lover's got humor.

I look up at her. My ethereal Goddess. My Queen. I'm panting. The look in her eyes fills me with love, as she brings her knife closer. I'm under her spell, and I never want to get pulled out of it. Her skilled hands, twirling the knife. She carves my skin, and I cry out in delicious pain. "More," I beg. Giggles erupt from her beautiful lips, her chest rising and falling with the action.

She's the giggle at a funeral.

"So cute, Kiyoki... I love it when you beg." She said in her sickeningly sweet voice, my eyes roll back slightly. Her knife digs into my leg, my cries echoing through the basement. She brings two vials up, letting my blood flow into them from my two wounds. She brought her face close, teasing my face with her tongue. She licked the sweat dripping from my face.

Knows everybody's disapproval.

"Please, Toga..." I moan. My neck strains against the collar holding me to the wall, choking me as I lean forward. I'm desperate. I need her lips. "Toga, please." I whine desperately. She giggles, shaking her head. She gets close, so close I can feel her breath. I struggle, trying to press close to her. So close. "Toga.." I moan. She gets closer. Our lips almost touch. I'm tingling with excitement. She cups my face, going torturously slow, and then... Nothing. She pulls away. "No!" I gasp, coughing at the strain on my throat. "Toga!" I whine.

I should've worshipped her sooner.

"Oh Kiyoki... Look at you. You're so precious, sitting there all desperate for me. So desperate you're willing to choke yourself just to get to my touch..." She purred. She runs her finger along my neck, running up over the length of it, lightly tracing the collar, and under my chin, lifting my head. I relish in the feeling of her finger on me, as she cups my cheek again. She pushes my head back, and I gasp for breath, nuzzling into her hand.

If the heavens ever did speak, she's the last true mouthpiece.

She gives a small happy sigh. The sigh I crave. Her happiness and safety, I crave that... I'd kill and die for her. I have killed for her. A harsh slap jolts my head to the side, a gasp followed by a long, drawn out moan leaving my sore, tired throat. She grasps my face harshly, forcing me to look at her. She brings her knife close to my eyes. I look at it, fear making my heart pound, but she's only teasing me. Getting my blood pumping. She gently scrapes the blade under my eye, and I know not to flinch.

Every Sunday's getting more bleak. Fresh poison each week.

"Your submission makes me so happy, Darling." She continued. I love her voice. How happy it is. My eyes are practically slits now, bliss filling me. I cry out as her knife slides across my chest. Once, twice, three times. Each time cries of pain and pleasure escape me, tears rolling out of my blissed out eyes. Blood trickles down immediately, and I glance down to watch, mesmerized by the marks. She places more vials. She only cleans my wounds after our sessions. I don't care, though. The sting as her cum spills over me is delicious, almost as delicious as she tastes.