True flaws, fake love ➵Scorpius Malfoy

"Gorgeous day, isn't it?" asked Y/n Scamander, to her two best friends, Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy

"Yes, gorgeous. Unless you have a date with Melanie Davies," replied Scorpius, downright scowling.

"You what? "asked Albus, his eyes wide.

"Exactly what you heard," said Scorpius, not even trying to suppress his scowl," I had to say yes when she asked me out."

"Had to? Have you ever heard of saying no? It's nice, I do it most of the time. You should try it," said Y/n with a roll of her eyes.

"I can't say no! She's a prefect, right? She caught me on a few of my trips to the Kitchen after curfew. And after the whole time turner business last year, I promised my dad to not get in any trouble. So I had no choice but to say yes."

"Oh well then, enjoy your date, Mr. Malfoy," said Y/n, laughing.

"It's not funny. I don't even like her. Help me out, please."

Albus suggested," Maybe you should get her to realize that you are not good enough for her to date or something."

"So, I just tell her stuff about me that makes her wanna not date me?"

"Pretty much," said Y/n.

"Any ideas on what I should tell her?"

"Yeah...Let's see:

1) Afraid of commitment

2) Hopeless flirt

3) Can't express your feelings

4) Can't make a decision

5) You have a huge ego

That's all I guess," Y/n said.

"Wow. You made those up fast," said Scorpius, smiling.

"I didn't make them up. I was just stating your real flaws that I observed after being there for the entirety of your failed relationship with Rose."

"Right, real flaws." His smile faltered. "I better go. Melanie will be waiting for me."

"Bye!"

"All the best!" His friends called out behind him.

Y/n and Albus sat at a table close to Scorpius and Melanie's and waited for Scorpius to give them a sign for help if he needed it. Not long later, he gestured them towards the counter and they hurried over, curious as to how their date was going.

"Mate, she's not fazed by any of my flaws! She says it warms her heart that I'm being honest about my flaws! What do I do?"

"For now, I suggest you go back to your date before she comes searching for you," said Albus, "she's already getting up."

Scorpius rushed back to his date and looked uncomfortable throughout, making Albus nudge Y/n by the side.

"What?" she asked.