Girls Day

April P.O.V

Aug is with Quan for the day so the girls take the oppurtunity to renew our girls day. So I am forced out of my bed one more time. Luckily it ain early morning. I put on a black shirt with some red roses on the front with the words that say "DOPE", some jean shorts that catch me a little higher than my knee and my bred 13s. I throw my hair in a high ponytail cuz that shit just wasnt fleekin today. But it was fleekin in the ponytail tho. I put on a gold charm bracelet for accessory. I guess im the driver today so I grab my shit and move on to the car.

I pick up Lauren and Jayda and we on our way to the mall.

Jayda: Soo April you heard about ya lil friend Kiyah she said laughing

April: you soo funny hoe. Stop. Watchu talkin bout?

Jayda: Sent people out for Kamal.

April: wuut. He okay?

Jayda: yea he straight. You know his ass already bucked. He moved back to Virginia with his mom.

April: that quick? Damn.

Lauren: Nah he was planning on leaving since the school year started.

April: oh he just ain tell nobody. I guess.

Jayda: tryna get away from crazy ass Kiyah.

Lauren: shit i dont blame him.

April: I know i dont shit. She make me wanna move.

We pull up to the mall and you know the first store we pull up into is FootLocker. Its always good to take a break from Jordans so I look at some Kds and Harraches. I couldnt decide so you know I had to just pick up both. I might have a slight spending problem. So... everyone knows im the slighter thicker one and these girls talkin bout lets go into Hollister -.- I just follow em but sure as hell wont be looking for nothing.

We pull up in there and the first person I notice is Shai, one of the little thots from Kiyah crew. But im not saying anything. Im keeping my distance and having a peaceful day. But of course her eyes were fixed on us. She was with her lil boyfriend. They cute, but he in Jayda DM's *sips tea*.

Shai: Hey guys.

She acting like she so excited and we all friends.

Lauren: Oh. Wassup.

Shai: Yall actin like im against yall, whatever beef yall got with Kiyah is with Kiyah, not with me.

Jayda: We respect that. But we not gon be buddy buddy with you just for you to go back and be snitchin to Kiyah. I mean not like we cant tell it to her face, but self explanatory.

Shai: Yall really think I would do something like that

All of us: HELL YEAH.

April: Girl, we dont got time for this. We say hi and bye and thats it. We ain finna all just be friends and sometimes shit just better that way. Leave it alone.

Shai: You right. I see yall later.

That shit just sounded like some set up shit. But im not gon let it get to me right now because we dont got shit to hide. Fuck Shai, fuck Kiyah, and her whole clique. We finish all our shopping and by now its like almost 6 o clock, and we ain even come out with a lot of shit. So we was like we mine as well hit up Club Fever. We call up the boys and they said they were all going out tonight, just boys. Thats good. Now we can can officially have a girls day. But I wonder what they got planned.

Fugazi (August Alsina Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें