16 ~ Juke, the show (p. 2)

*part two to Juke, the show*

Italics is what's happening on earth

Roses POV

It's been two agonizing months. Luke's come close to confessing his feelings multiple times, but he keeps chickening out. Everyone up here is very frustrated. 

"Jules, this has gone on long enough, when are you guys finally going to admit you're in love?" Flynn whines. Her and Julie sit on Julie's bed havng girl talk. 

"Good! Her friend is pushing her in the right direction!" Owen says. 

"Now she just has to listen to her" Jeremy says. 

"Flynn, give it up, Luke and I are just friends" Julie laughs. 

"Just friend don't look at eachother like that!" Madi yells.

"Right?!" I reply. 

"Girl, shut up we all know the truth" Flynn says, Julie rolls her eyes. 

"Ok ok fine, you know I like him, and.. maybe he does like me?" Julie questions. 

"FINALLY!!" Jadah yells. 

"He definetly does!!" Flynn squeals.

"Well if he does, then he'll ask me out when he's ready" julie replies. 

And....back to square one.

*1 week later*

"Woah woah woah, what is he doing" Charlie asks with excitement.

"Alex, I really do need your help" Luke begs. 

"Then stop chickening out!" Alex yells. 

"Are they doing what I think they're doing?!" Savannah asks. 

"I think so!" Tori replies. 

"Ok, let's go over the plan one more time" Alex says,

"Right, so I'm going to buy her favourite flowers, take her to the beach where the picnic is, and ask her to be my girlfriend" Luke says.

Everyone starts to cheer. 

"It's about time!!" Jeremy screams. 

"I can't believe it's finally happening!" Carolynn says in pure excitement. 

"Now hold up, making a plan and actually following through with it are two different things" Madi says. 

"You seriously think he won't do it?" Charlie challenges. 

"Of course he won't be able to! He's too much of a coward to admit his feelings to her" Madi argues. Charlie and Madi go on for another 15 minutes arguing about whether Luke with go through with the plan or not. 

*two days later* 

"Tomorrow's the day" Alex says to Luke with a huge smile. "You ready?" 

"Yes?" Luke hesitates. "What if she doesn't like it" 

"I can't with him anymore" Jadah complains. 

"Oh come on, of course she'll like it" Alex says. Just then Julie walks into the room.

"Hey guys! Ready to write Luke?" She says with a smile. You can literally see Luke's face turn into a tomato looking at her smile. 

"Simp" Owen mutters. 

"Uh yeah totally" Luke stutters. 

"I'm gonna go find reggie." Alex says, "see you guys later." He poofs away leaving the two alone.