Ever Heard A Fairy Tale? This Isn't It.

Start from the beginning

"You mean the asshole? He is still in Italy, locked up for god knows what, and quite frankly, I don't care why."

That's the end of that. Never again are you to speak of the asshole.

The sound of her walking over to the bathroom, and opening the door, sent Jerome back into reality.  "You can get dressed, I needed to take a piss, and Mitch took the main bathroom." She explained before she closed the door.

He smiled, and shook his head. Both of the boys saw Kaden as that one tolerable sibling. And she thought the same, nothing more, nothing less. Jerome threw on a pair of jeans, and a plaid button down shirt. Just as he finished buttoning his shirt, he realised he did it wrong, he missed one of the buttons.

Kaden walked out of the bathroom, and made a tsk sound. "Your an idiot sometimes, you know that, right?" She walked over to Jerome and started fixing his shirt by fumbling with the buttons. "I would like to see you try to put on a tuxedo."

Jerome gave a small chuckle, rubbed the back of his neck, and said, "Okay, maybe I'm not the best with these kinds of things."

They heard footsteps, and a laugh coming from a certain Canadian. "Awe, why can't Kaden unbutton my shirt? I mean, look at dat ass." Mitch joked, walking up to the Jerome and Kaden.

She moved away from Jerome, because she had fixed his shirt, and he teased, "Do she got the booty?"

Mitch looked down towards Kaden butt, and smirked, "She doooo!"

It was also at that moment she decided to slap them both on the back of the head. "You," She said in a jokingly mean tone, and pointed at Mitch, "Stop staring at my ass, and you," She pointed towards Jerome, "Don't encourage the bumbling idiot."

The boys laughed, and Kaden cracked a smile as they walked out of the guest room, down a hallway, and into her ridiculously huge kitchen. The floor was spruce wood, and there were white granite countertops that contrasted perfectly with the white walls, and black cabinets. In the middle was an island where there was a pad of paper, the paper consisted of what she thought her and the boys should do whilst they were in all there together in Canada.

The list was small, but Kaden said she was planning a surprise. So the boys didn't question it.

"Ahh, the smell of Canada in the morning." Kaden said with a small smile.

"Maple syrup?" Jerome questioned.

"No. Sarcastic snow lovers, and pine trees, with a mix of city. Duh." Kaden said with a hint of sarcasm.

Mitch chuckled, "Home, sweet home."

Jerome smiled at the joke as he watched Kaden grab her keys. "Get your shit together men. We are going to pick up Noochless from the airport!"

Mitch, and Jerome laughed. They had to go pick up Rob and Mat from the airport. Everyone knows Kaden ships them, including Mat and Rob. To be honest, no one would be surprised if they were dating. They always 'fake' flirt, and once while Rob was drunk, he kissed Mat. The best part was, Mat kissed back. This made Kaden believe it even more. She didn't show it too much, but you know she has already planned their wedding. Hell, she probably has thought about what they should name their children.

The drive to the airport was full of off-tune singing, inside jokes, and them wondering if they should get something to eat. When they finally arrived at the airport, the two boys whined, and complained.

"I'm hungry."  Jerome whined like a four year old, as they walked to the entrance of the airport.

Kaden turned around, and cracked a smile. "Hello hungry, my name is Kaden." She held out her hand for Jerome to shake.

He shook her hand, and put on a fake British accent, "It is very nice to meet you. I am a duke, where I come from."

"Duke Hungry. Seems legit." Kaden started walking towards the airport again. The boys chuckled, and kept moving towards.

Kaden's phone went off, Rob was calling her. "Yo, hows my side hoe doing?" She asked as her and the boys walked over to a restaurant.

It was pretty small, but it had yellow walls, and booths on the side. It had a regular menu, burgers, pizza, subs, etc. The booths had red leather on them, and the tables had matching salt and pepper shakers. The boys and her sat down at a booth, and a waitress walked over to them. She looked pretty, she had ice blue eyes, and bleach blonde hair. She could be a play boy bunny if it weren't for her snotty attitude.

You could hear Rob's chuckle from the other end of the phone, "I'm doing pretty good. But I thought I was your main bitch."

"Nah, Mat's the main bitch, your a basic bitch." Kaden smirked as they ordered their food.

Another soft laugh came from the other end of the call, "Alright, well main bitch and me would like to tell you that we are at Section D of the airport."

"Okay basic bitch. We'll look for you." She said taking a bite of Mitch's sandwich. Mitch laughed and yelled softly, "Hey!"

"Erm, Kaden? Is it okay that we brought few friends?" Rob's voice was full of worry.

"Depends. Describe a few." She answered, already knowing she really didn't care. Her house had a shit ton of rooms. There was plenty to spare.

"Just two. Vikk, and Lachlan."

"I see, a Brit and an Aussie. Sure, why not? I can give them each a spare room when we get to my place." She smiled as Jerome stole a bite from Mitch's sandwich too. Another laugh, and a yell.

Rob sighed in relief, "Well stop torturing the benja, and come get us." You could hear his smirk.

"Kay, see you in five, basic bitch." Kaden smiled, ended the call, and threw away the boys trash. "Were off to see the Noochless! Wait... and friends!" She sang in the tune of 'Were off to see the wizard.'

"Which friends?" Jerome asked, and laughed as Mitch tripped over nothing trying to keep up with them.

"Smooth, Mitchell. Smooth like caramel." She said as Mitch regained his balance. "Vikk, and Lachlan. A Brit and a Aussie."

"I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes." Mitch joked, as they walked along Section C, on their way to D.