Twin

"Have you visited Mickey?" You and Mandy both shake your head.

"No."

"No, I sent him girl on girl porn a few times though, that's all he said he wanted." Mandy replies with a shrug and you nudge Ian knowingly. The conversation stops when Lip gets released and Mandy punches him. You send a smirk and a wink to one of the guards you recognize and he rolls his eyes.

"Surprised they didn't send me back to Juvie?" You finally question after Lip keeps looking at you.

"Yeah, actually. I mean, what the fuck? This is what, your ninth time in a month?" You shrug lightly.

"Technically, I didn't steal anything. I stayed outside remember?" Lip nods and you continue. "So I didn't violate my parole." Lip laughs lightly.

"Fucking Milkovichs." You roll your eyes rudely.

"Fucking Gallaghers." Lip and Ian laugh lightly and you guys leave the station. You watch closely as Lip tries to make Mandy laugh and it makes you smile only a little.

They both seem happy, and they both deserve it. Now that Karen is gone and Lip isn't in that toxic ass relationship, the two of you are friends again. Not that you were close to begin with.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" You glance at Ian.

"Hm?" Ian watches you for a second before shaking his head.

"Nothing. Never mind." You smirk lightly.

"I know you're fucking my brother, if that's what you were going to ask." Ian freezes and you shrug.

"It's pretty obvious."

"What?" You nod.

"Yeah. I mean, when has Mickey ever lasted that long at a job?" You pause and laugh slightly. "I also saw you two in the back once." Ian moves like he's going to speak but decides against it. The two of you walk in silence for a moment.

"You're okay with it?"

"I mean, whatever. Liking what you like doesn't mean you're a bitch." Ian laughs at your response.

"Mickey said the same thing once." You shrug and tap your head.

"Twins. Same thought process." Ian looks you up and down before shrugging and you laugh.

"Good thing we ain't identical, huh? Try explaining that one." You pause slightly. "Helps that I'm not gay though." Ian rolls his eyes.

"Apparently neither is Mickey." You scoff at this.

"Yea, alright." You lose the small smile on your face when Lip and Mandy turn to look at you.

"Will you go see him with me?" The thought of seeing your brother doesn't really excite you or not, but you figure going with Ian will be the only way he'd visit him. "You don't have too, forget it." Ian rushes out when you don't answer.

"It's whatever. If you wanna go, go." Ian nods once.

"Tomorrow?" You shrug, pulling out a cigarette.

"Fine."

!~~~~~!

So... I'm sorry this is so bad 🤣💀 I'm half asleep if I'm being honest and I hate it but I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Idk how the reader ended up being Mickey's twin brother but I just went with it.
Anyways,
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!