Chapter 10

Reader's pov □

The 4 best friends huddled in a circle, letting their happy tears fall to the ground, and filling the air with joyful laughter. "The boys are back" the Irish one yelled. "Yeah they are" added on by the Doncaster boy. They all come apart with wide grins on their faces that couldn't go away.

"I'm so proud of my boys" James voice cracked and his wife, Julia hugged him from the side, laying her head on her husband's shoulder. "Come here James" Liam invites James for a hug. The boy's made their way over to where James and Julia are standing and they have another group hug. They all laugh with joy and pull away once again with grins on their faces.

"So what do we do now?" Niall nervous laughs. "Celebrate of course" Harry shrugged his shoulders. The boys didn't know were to go, so they decided to buy drinks and snacks at the shop, and celebrate in Harry and Louis house. Moments after deciding, two of the children come running out from the other room and the youngest clings onto Niall's leg "uncle Nialler". Niall scoops Charlotte up, holding her on his left side.

"Hello Charlotte" he tickles the little girl and she giggles. "Oi cheeky, you didn't come running to me like that when you came in." Harry puts on a pretend shocked and frowning face meanwhile Charlotte starts to giggle digging her head into Niall's chest. "Haha, Charlotte loves me more" Niall stuck his tongue out and shakes his head in front of Harry.

Max then ran to louis "Uncle Lou, does Freddie have a ps4?" The little boy asked. "Nah mate, his mum said he couldn't get one cause he's too young" louis laughed. "But...I have one, do you want a shot?" Louis then proceeded and the boy nodded his head and got excited. The two boys made their way over to the tv and Louis switch it on. "What do you want to play mate?" He turned his head to the small boy next to him on the couch.

"Hmm...do you want to play Mario kart with me?" the boy jumped up and down on his chair. "Yeah, yeah, I'll play with you mate" Louis chuckled. "Niall, Liam?" Louis yelled back for the boys to respond with "yeah". "Do you wanna come play Mario kart with me and Max?" He smirks knowing that he will beat their ass and make Niall annoyed. Niall and Liam exchanged looks and then agreed.

"Do you want to come with?" Niall asked Charlotte pointing his head towards the opposite side of the room. The little girl shakes her head saying yeah biting on her finger and saliva dribbling down her chin. They both made their way over to the couch, and Niall sat Charlotte on his lap.

"Who you going?" Niall asked Liam. "Yoshi" Liam responded but his head still on the screen. "Who should I be Charlotte?" He asked the little girl sweetly. "Princess peach" she responded in a high pitch voice. "Good choice" Niall then chose princess peach as his character. "I'm gonna go with...Mario" Louis decided, pressing the button to lock it in. Max then chose to be baby Mario. "Oh no mate, now I need to be nice to you because your my son in this" Louis joked with Max making him laugh.

"You ready" Louis says as the game is at a countdown. The games starts with Louis in the lead, Liam in second, Max in third and Niall in last. "Come on" Niall murmured. Max got to his first lap round making him in first place at the moment. Niall then makes it past Liam and gave a evil laugh causing Charlotte to laugh. "Oh shut up Nialler" Liam kicked Niall on the leg slightly causing him to laugh.

Louis is now coming in second but get hit with a blooper. Everyone then huffs "who the hell did that?" but all you could hear is Niall laughing, the only one without a black screen. "There's kids in the room" Niall says with smirk on his face. "Sorry kids" louis says looking back at the screen.

They are all on their last lap and Niall is close to the finish line for once. "Niall, go a bit slower will you, there's a kid playing, be a bit nicer." Liam said trying to trick Niall into slowing down. "Not falling for that one today payno" Niall starts to go a bit faster with Louis behind him. "C'mon" Louis murmured.