Chapter 8

□  Louis pov □

We sit down at the table eating and chatting. "So I've given some thought about what you said" Harry says while still chewing his food. I turn and look up to face him. "Yea, and what you thinking love?" I ask. "Well...." he says. "Spit it out then" I say. He raises his brows as if to say 'are you serious'. "Sorry" I whisper biting another piece of my food. "I think I'll give it try." he smiles.

I give him a big smile and stand up wrapping my arms around his neck bringing him in for a hug. "You don't need to if you don't want to though. Don't just do this for me, only do it if feel comfortable." I pull away from the hug. He looks down and my blue eyes connect with his gemstone green eyes. "You are one of the reasons I'm going to try, but I'm also doing this for myself. And I'll get to see all my best friends again. Not gonna lie, I really miss them. And a bonus is I get to hold hands with you in public which will be the best feeling in the world. My hand always feels empty without your hand in mine" he smiled and pecked a kiss on the tip of my nose.

We stayed in a hug for a little while longer. Until I realised that Harry is late for work. "Hazza baby, your late for work" I panic. "Olivia gave me the day off don't, panic baby." he laughed. We let go of each other and made our way to the living room throwing ourselves onto the couch.

"What we going to do today?" My head was resting on his chest and his arms draped onto my chest. "M'not sure, we could go a walk." harry shrugged. "Yeah that sounds good" I smile tilting my head back to look into my mans eyes and smile.

□  □  □

"Are you ready harry?" I yell standing at the door with my face in my Phone. I then heard Harry's shoes click on the ground from his Chelsea boots. "Ready" he smiled walking down the corridor in black skinny Jean's and a long brown jacket with a plain white shirt.

"I've not seen you wear they clothes in ages honey." I laugh looking him up and down (not in a mean way). He laughs facing his head to the ground "I thought I should start to get used to wearing these type of clothes again." I give him a confused look. "You know you don't need to change your style again hazza? Being in the band doesn't mean you need to go back to this style" I say taking hold of his hands.

"I know, I just don't want to feel like I'm not part of the band, if I'm wearing clothes that are bright and fancy, while you boys are wearing Jean's and a white shirt" he stays staring at the ground. "You are part of the band, and you know what, if it makes you feel better then I'm sure me and the others wont mind wearing something a bit more fancy." we laugh at the thought of it. "Yeah" he smiles finally looking up. "You are beautiful harry" I cup his cheek. "Not as beautiful as you are" he gazes at my face.

We walk out the house hand in hand, not caring if people see us or not because fuck Simon. He's not around anymore. 

"Its really sunny and hot" I squint my eyes at how bright the sun was and cover it with my hand. "It is, I regret wearing this now. I'm sweating". I look across the street and see a dessert shop. "Come" I drag harry across the street after checking there were no cars coming by. "Where we going" he shouts over the wind. I don't answer and continued walking.

We soon arrived at the dessert shop and enter it to feel a cold breeze hit our face. "Ahh" I sighed "oh, that's nice and cool" harry says after me. I instantly could smell the crepes, waffles and cakes.

I soon hear a voice come from across the counter. "Hello, welcome to desserts, what can I get for you guys today?" I look up to see a bright smile on her face. "Hi, can you give us a moment love, still deciding." I smile back and look back down at all of the desserts on display glancing at each one. "Yeah, no problem, take your time." she smiles and walks away.