🏠BJ🏠

I was driving home to see my lil baby Dentrell since I've been away for a few months for my shows.

I walked up to my porch and unlocked the door to only see nobody. I told him i was coming home but apparently, he ain't here. I walked to the kitchen to see some pizza on the counter.

The pizza was still warm so-

"Hey mamas." Joseph had said coming from the garage.

I jumped and he laughed.

"Nigga don't be scarin a bitch, I done thought someone broke into this damn house," I said while taking a bite out of my pizza.

He chuckled while walking over to the counter to where i was.

"A nigga missed you," He said while hugging me.

"I did too," I said while hugging him back.

I let go of him but he just held on.

"Cmon...you gon have to let me go," I said while pushing him softly.

"uh uh." He said while hugging me tighter.

I just laughed and made my way to the couch with his arms still attached to my waist.

I laid down while he took his shirt off and laid right on top of me.

"Baby you starting to get heavy you can't be doing that shit no mo," I said while takin my phone out.

"Mhmm," he said while nuzzling into my stomach.

.

.

.

"Mamas....mamasssss.......maaaaaaaaa" He said while moving his head up.

I decided to just record him bein a lil baby.

"Watchu want?" I said while playing with his hair.

"Gimmie a kiss." He said while moving a bit closer.

I just laughed and he moved away from the camera and i gave him a kiss.

He just moved again. He picked up his head and laid it on my stomach and looked at me.

"I love you mamas...you love me?" He said while smilin a bit.

"Yeah I love you," I said while playing with his hair. He then took my hand and intertwined it.

"You won't leave me...right?"

"Im staying with yo annoyin ass fo eva. Until you don't want me no mo." I said and he just smiled showing his Grillz.

"That aint neva gon happen cause i luh you." He said after i finished recording and placing it on my story.

I placed my phone on the table and he kissed me.

Mamas.

Yeah?

I wast Some Pussy...

Oh my god-

---------------

The end XD

Ima go make my other stuff this was just a lil sum to keep yall updated.

welp ion think it was good but yeahhh