💔Mosey💔✔

I was nervous...like...really nervous.

I was afraid of what he was gon think but I need to tell him how i feel.

I've decided to break up with Lathan. I know he gon be sad or maybe even mad but I really cant. I've been going through a lot lately and Lathan had been too. I have so many problems and yet the fact that he's still with me tryna help me through them just makes me feel bad. The fact that he has to stop his career for me most of the time to be here to comfort me.

So now... it's time i let him go...and let him find somebody else.
_____________________________________

Yo pov

I called Mo and he said he would be pullin up. I had my bags ready to be packed and my stuff in order. I heard the door come unlocked and i instantly tensed up.

"Hey mamas, how are you?" He said while smiling with a couple of bags in his hands.

"I'm fine, you?" I said while sitting on the bed in criss-cross apple sauce.

"So I wanted to-" he cut himself off by his eyes lookin at the suitcases on the ground.

He looked at me and then placed the bags down looking a bit confused.

"Where you goin ma, you should have let me know so i could've packed witchu." He said while sitting on the bed trying to lay on me but i scoot back.

He looked at me a little aggravated but mostly confused.

"Whats wrong ma?" He said while trying to move closer but you backed away again.

Now he was a tad bit more aggravated. You called him to come home and he did. He bought a fee gifs and some food. He was nice to you so he didn't understand what he did.

Mamas you gon talk to me?

I took a deep breath before moving so i could get in a better position.

I...need to tell you something.

"I...i want to break up with you." I said while looking up at him.

He looked shocked beyond that he just looked even more confused than before.

I continued.

"I..i honestly think you deserve better...somebody that doesn't have as many problems like me. You need somebody that can support you and love you, and I'm sure you'll be able to find that person." I said while playing with my fingers.

So...you don't love me then?

My head shot up real fast to correct him.

Nonono I do bu-

But what Y/n? If you love me...then why you wanna leave me. Huh?

Is it because I dont give you enough love?

Ill do that just let me get my career straight.

Is it the money?

Just give me 2 days and ill get it for you.

You want to have children? I-ima try mamas just...dont l-leave me ma.

I could see he was tearing up.

I want you to stay with me forever ma. I'll get you whatever you want whenever you need it just dont leave me here...alone. I love you too much to let you go.

I couldn't leave him, at least not like this i love him too damn much.

But, I didn't want to stay. I feel as though if i stayed ide bring him down.

He stopped crying a while ago and grabbed my hand.

"I just feel as though I'm bringin you down...and that I'm not good enough," I said while avoiding his eyes.

"Look at me." He said while softly.

I slowly made eye contact with him and he squeezed my hand a little.

Ill love, you forever no matter how much you dont love yo self. I will always have you in my heart mamas. You the most important. You come above everything, you're my top priority. I knew you had some shit goin on but I aint know it was to this point.

I'm sorry I've been keepin how felt away from you.

Nah Y/n you alright i just...don't want you to feel as though you can't trust me you know? Ima be here for you and you've been here for me.

"Now, I love you" He said while smiling and opening his arms for a hug.

"I...i love you too Lathen." I said while hugging him.

"Don't ever think I won't be there for you ok?" He said while rubbin my back.

"Ok," I said while drowsing off.

"It's alright, gon ahead and sleep ill be back." He said while going towards the bathroom.

Mmhm

Love you mamas.

Love you too.
______________________________________

Well...idek lol

Im just writin wateva

My bad if i haven't updated ina while. I haven't had the time to edit my stuff that i write.

edit- nah maybe?

Dramatic eh 6/10?