Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)

Start from the beginning

Finally, Tsukishima picked out a bouquet of roses and lilies and gifted it to y/n.

Earning the beautiful smile he loved to see. At that moment he thought that he would really go around the entire world picking out every flower if it meant his girlfriend would smile at him just like she is right now.

•••

Now the couple was enjoying lunch in each other's company, at an Italian restaurant. At the end they ordered a strawberry cake and after begging & begging y/n to let Tsukishima feed her she finally gave in.

"Goodbye thank you for coming here!" The hostess called out as the pair walked out of the restaurant.

"Are you ready for your big surprise? I know we still got about six hours before the event but the fun starts now." Tsukishima winked and smiled, taking clueless y/n's hand and dragging her to his car then driving to a glamorous building.

As they were entering Tsukishima spoke to the secretary up front, saying something about an appointment and checking in.

Y/n was about to ask him what was going on but two tall, slender women (who looked almost like identical twins except for their different colored hair) about her age came out and dragged her away to a fitting room.

"Tsukishima what's going on?!"

"It's okay, they know what they're doing! Have fun!!" He smiled as he watched his girlfriend be dragged away from him.

Tsukishima had taken her to a boutique so she could pick out a dress for their event later that night. Meanwhile he went on to pick out a suit for himself with the help of some of the male staff in the place.

"Hello Mrs. Tsukishima-"

"AH wait wait! I'm not m-married to him! We're just dating! Please call me L/N!"

"Oh my apologies Ms. L/N, allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Mel." -Mel

"And I'm Belle, we're here to assist you in finding the perfect gown for your evening tonight. Mr. Tsukishima has given us a few details and instructed us to not tell you since it is a surprise." -Belle

"Well let's get started! We'll take your measurements first and then bring out a few designs that we think would look STUNNING on you! I'm sure everything would look just perfect since you are a model." -Mel

"Ah thank you so very much!"

Mel and Belle begin measuring y/n, her waist, bust, height, etc. They look at each other thoughtfully and nod. Then immediately move out of the fitting room and bring in a few dresses.

"Try this one Ms. L/N" -Mel carefully takes out a dress from its protective wrapping.