Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)

Start from the beginning

"Oooh mysterious, I was thinking maybe we can go to that new marketplace that opened up on 18th street."

"Sounds good, you can shower first if you'd like, I'll finish cleaning up here."

"Okayy!"

And so, y/n began her shower and after her Tsukishima took his. After about forty-five minutes they finally headed out the door.

She had decided to wear a crewneck sweatshirt with simple off-white pants. And Tsukishima followed her laid-back look with off-white pants as well, a white shirt, and a grey jacket along with his headphones.

[creds to artist ^^ :)]

Now arriving to 18th street, as promised there was the newly opened street marketplace. Since it was still early noon the market wasn't packed but it did have quite a few people scattered around. In fact, most of them were young couples such as themselves.

The couple was walking side by side when Tsukishima decided to hold y/n's hand and with a soft kiss on the back of her palm, a light pink delicately colored her cheekbones.

There was a large boom box on a stand in the front of all the other vendors playing soft Beatles music. It was an old style boom box probably looking for a new owner.

[cue music⤴️ :D if you want]

Further in the street were different stands, some were filled to the brim with flowers and vividly colored fruits & vegetables, there were others selling old books and vintage artifacts.

Tsukishima approached a vendor who sold a few interesting astronomy books and decided to buy them.

As they continued walking they found a frail-looking woman sitting down in a chair behind a stand with a younger man standing beside her sorting out cash.

The woman was carefully threading a needle through a large embroidery hoop. Y/n peaked over and saw the beautiful masterpiece of a koi fish pond. Her eyes glistened with admiration and Tsukishima immediately sealed a deal with the young man for the koi fish embroidery.