Soon we reached the Nanavati hospital and carried Anushree inside. The doctors immediately took her towards the operating room on a stretcher.

They're saying that Anushree is in a critical situation and if she loses any more blood further, she might not make it out alive.

I need to inform Shubman about this. He needs to know all that has happened. After all, she's his wife.

Without giving it a second thought, I called him and he picked it up after a few rings.

"Hey Ash." He greeted me in his regular voice.

"Shubman.." I took his name, breaking down again.

How am I supposed to gather the courage to convey something like this to him? My heart won't allow me to do this.

"What happened Ash? Sab theek haina?" He asked me in a concerned voice.

"Anushree..." I whispered and started crying oceans.

"Kya hua Anushree ko?" He questioned me, sounding scared.

"Accident." I sobbed heavily.

"What?!" Shubman reacted loudly.

"Tum Nanavati hospital aa jaao, please. Anushree ki haalat bohat kharab hai." I cried out.

"I'm coming." He replied in a terrified tone and hung up.

I look behind to see Kamlesh sitting on a bench and crying a lot.

"Sab theek ho jaayega, please ro mat." I tried consoling him, though I'm highly worried on the inside as well.

"Her condition... I'm so scared." He cried even more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to comfort him and rubbed his back. He held my waist in between his arms and cried his heart out.

I don't even know how to feel right now. Seeing Kamlesh like this is breaking me on the inside and about Anushree, it feels like my world is collapsing.

"Guys, Anushree kaisi hai?" Ishan came running to us, along with Samikhya.

Kamlesh must've informed them about the accident, cause I didn't and just the two of us are aware of it until now. Shubman's too, but I don't think its him.

"Pata nahi." Kamlesh shook his head and started crying all the more.

Samikhya started crying on hearing him, whereas Ishan was trying to console her. He himself is looking really disturbed.

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Shubman, kahan jaa raha hai?" Abhay asked me while I was running out of his building.

"Wait bro!" He added running behind me.

I reached my car and Abhay sat alongside me. I hastily started driving us to the hospital.

I'm so terrified on the insides right now. I don't know why I'm feeling so scared, but my heart can't stop rushing. I'm very anxious right now.

Abhay kept asking me some questions but I wasn't in a state to answer him. He then called up the boys and ultimately found out about Anushree meeting with an accident.