Squishy. Short. With a huge bushy moustache, according to your doodle in your notebook.

"You cant fully resolve a conflict half way into a story without disappointing your target audience." The man turned on his heel as he paced the front of the hall. "If you want a change, for worse or better in your character, make it happen at the mid point."

Kars had been sat beside you. Iida allowed him a choice, you or him to be his... babysitter. He always enjoyed the arts, so he picked you.

"I have prepared a short screening for you all. It premiered during Sundance - Quiet down, quiet down."

There was an excited buzz about the room, while the lecturer set up his required machinery.

"Does anyone know how do get the Japanese subtitles on torrent?"

Most of the class picked up their hands to help speed up the process. The lecturer stopped beside Kars.

"Is this alright for you?" He asked. "If I had been notified sooner about an exchange student, I would have gotten a film no one understands."

"It's quite alright." Kars hesitated before adding, "Sir."

The man patted Kars on the shoulder. A bright beaming smile crinkled his eyes almost shut. His palm was so soft against him, he didnt register the contact until the old man moved away.

The lights cut out. The projection rolled. You bounced up and down in your seat.

----------

"I'm going to have to forge his enrollment papers." You murmured to Iida.

"No rest for the wicked."

You slapped his arm.

Kars sat on a hard bench, waiting for either one of you to be done with this... chore.

"Plus he needs a whole new wardrobe, lest he looks like he's in constant cosplay of some bizarre anime while he's invading."

"What about classes and hand ins?"

"I have so many scripts." You waved off. "I'll just need help translating it to Japanese to keep up the lie."

"Do you like this one?" Iida held up a turtle neck sweater. "Wouldn't he look nice in this, Y/N?"

You purred in response. Iida immediately returned the cloth to the rack before Kars could even give his opinion.

"Wait, bring it back. How much is- never mind."

You let go of the price tag. Kars could hear your blood rushing rapidly through you.

Kars moved to you. Picked up the price tag. Iida gently removed the tag from his sight, translating that he would buy anything Kars needed. Kars shrugged and let him take the turtle neck from him.

"Do we have to shop here?"

"I shop here." Iida said. "What's wrong with here?"

You mockingly imitated him under your breath, leaving to find something else.

Kars watched you try to calm down, and you succeeded. Sort of. The Alien god saw the slight panic in your eyes, it had the same intensity as when Jojo and his companions realised it was too late to beat him with UV rays.

Honestly, how could inanimate bits of cloth be so frightening?

Iida held up an outfit, he asked Kars if he would like to try it on.

"No, not here." Iida quickly stopped him from stripping, and moved to lead him to the change rooms.

Mirrors with lights surrounded him illuminated the space. He frowned, wondering why he played along with this.

"I'll just be out here. If you need help, just ask."

He nodded at the polite man. Iida drew the curtains closed.

Kars looked at his reflection as he slowly undressed. There was one lone burn mark on his back, an impact wound. Sucking the life from one vampire would easily fix it.

He tugged on the jeans you picked, catching himself thinking of ways to find his food source. He could easily put the mask on either you or Iida, turning you into his next meal.

Yet the thought hadn't crossed his mind.

He freed his thick mane of hair from the turtle neck. The stone mask laying on his pile of clothes, it stared back accusingly. He sighed heavily through his nose, unable to bring himself to kill either of you.

This hesitation from Wamuu he could understand, but from himself? Kars prided himself of being the most bloodthirsty of the trio.

He opened the curtain.

"Is this how it's worn?" He asked, back in character.

"Brilliant. Just let me announce you before you walk out."

Kars shrugged, not seeing how this would be important. Iida rushed out. He decided to play along, stepping into your view as his name was called.

Your eyes widened briefly, cheeks turning red.

"Hubba hubba." You snickered.

"I think he'd understand that."

"Bow chicka bow wow."

Kars' eyebrow twitched, unuse to other beings commenting on him. Esidisi was the only person who openly mocked him. He had to feign ignorance.

"Does she approve?"

"He's asking if you approve."

"Zamn zaddy, abduct me now."

"Yes." Iida deadpanned. "She thinks you look... very handsome."

Kars chuckled. You inhaled sharply, turned heel and left without so much of a word to the womans section.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh. She had something to do." Iida scratched the back of his neck. "Shall we try on more clothes? You'll need more than one outfit."

Kars agreed, wanting to hear more of your inappropriately honest comments.

He could hear your heart rate speed up to a stressed state again.