Twenty

It was so weird. I kissed you and I forgot to breathe

K l a u s

"Silas I brought you what you want. Come and get it." I shouted in the forest. Suddenly, he was standing in front of us.

"Where is she?" I hissed.

"Who? Oh you mean the blonde and pathetic vampire who doesn't stop talking? I left her in her hut." He said arrogantly and I felt the anger overwhelm me.

I grabbed him from his collar and I pulled him against a tree.

"If you hurt her, I swear I'll..." He interrupted me immediately.

"Poor Klaus. Don't you understand? Caroline makes you weak. Just leave her behind. It's the only way to be the king of the darkness again." He uttered and his words make me angrier. I tightened my holding and it was more difficult for him to breath.

"I will never leave her behind." I said and I grabbed the stick, I was ready to kill him.

"If you k-kill me, you'll never find her." He said and I punched him on his face, felling on the ground.

"Where is she?" I screamed and he coughed.

"Give me the fucking cure Klaus and I'll tell you." He hissed.

I would never give up so easily. I'm always a step ahead. But this time, the only I thing I could do to not let him win was to kill him. But I can't loose her.

I looked away for a moment to think, and when I looked back to Silas he had a stick on his chest. Fucking Damon.

"No!" I screamed but it was too late. Silas was on the ground dead.

"You guys don't look happy. We killed him. It's over. Now you can thank me." Damon said and I punched him on the face, harder than I did to Silas.

"You're so idiot Damon Salvatore. So fucking idiot!" I screamed again.

"What the hell? You owe me Klaus!" He said and I laughed ironically.

"I owe you? I owe you!? Why didn't you stop him?" I turned to Stefan and he bowed his head.

"Now how we will find her? How the hell we'll find her?" I was screaming again and again.

"Klaus relax. Bonnie can make a spell to find her." Stefan said and I felt a bit of relief.

"Call her and tell her to come here." I ordered him and then I turned to Damon.

"As for you, I want you to leave and never get on my way again, useless and selfish vampire." I compelled him whispering and he finally left.

I would kill him if Caroline could forgive me...

"She is coming." Stefan said and I nodded.

I was feeling the time so intensely and my breath was trembling. It was a horrible feeling.

"I'm here." Bonnie appeared and I stood up.

"Finally. Do the spell, we have to find her immediately." I ordered her and she closed her eyes.

She did her spells and then she opened her eyes. She seemed disappointed.

"I...I can't find her. Silas made the hide spell." Bonnie said I exhaled.

"What are we doing now?" Bonnie asked.

"Silas came here in seconds when I called him. That means she is not far." I said. "We'll be separated. I'll go on this way, Bonnie will go to the right and Stefan to the left. Come on." I ordered and we started looking for her.

"Caroline!" I was shouting again and again.

After an hour walking, I find a cave and I ran into it.

"Car?" I muttered and then I found her hanging from some chains.

"Help me." She murmured exhausted and I broke the chains. She didn't have any power to stand up, so  I took her into my hug.

"It's okay love, you're safe now." I whispered to her and I caressed her hair to calm her down.

"Thank you." She said weakly and I smiled.

"Let's go home." I said and I helped her to walk.

"But, where is Silas?" She asked confused.

"He is dead. Damon killed him." I explained to her and she stayed quiet. "I have to inform the others that I find you. They're looking for you too." I said and she nodded.

[...]

I was lying on the bed while I was waiting for Caroline to take a bath. After twenty minutes, she came to the bedroom, wearing only a towel. I couldn't take my eyes of her body. She looked so sexy and innocent at the same time. I tried to kick out the obscene thoughts, before I won't be able to control myself.

"Thank you for saving me." She muttered while she was combing her hair.

"I don't want to thank me. I want you to forgive me." I told her and she looked at me in the mirror, exhaling indignantly.

"I want so bad to stay away from you. You are dangerous, evil and you love to show that you are the alpha male. But... I tried so hard to stop thinking about you and... I can't. I'm in love with you and none of your stupid behaviors can change that." She said and I smirked. I stood up and I walked towards her. I sat next to her and we were looking each other in the mirror.

"So my wishes came true." I said smirking and I caressed her shoulders. She shuddered immediately. I love it when I affect her.

"And what's your wishes exactly?" She asked me with close eyes, and then she leaned her head back, enjoying my touch on her.

"All I really want is to be hugged, kissed, wanted and loved preferably by you." I said before I kiss her shoulder passionately.