"Did," She stopped for a second with deep creases of thought taking over her face as she lifted her hand to gesture lightly at him a few times, "Did I call you tiny...at some point?"

His head tilted, "No."

"Huh...guess it wasn't to your face," Fae stated absentmindedly with a shrug, "Well, nothing is ever said to your face, is it?" She added, laughing lightly at her own remark. And with that, Fae was practically forced down the ladder and into the hull of the ship by the agitated Mandalorian. Once the pair was stood outside the bunk, Mando pressed the button on the wall to slide open the door.

Fae inspected it cautiously while asking with a small chuckle, "You're not gonna lock me in here...right?" Only half of her was joking.  The longer she kept her eyes on the helmet, which was many inches above her, the more intimidated she felt. Especially when said helmet was completely silent for a couple of tense seconds.

Mando lifted his hand to point firmly at the bedding, "Just get in, and go to sleep," He ordered.

Perhaps to Fae, the thought of being locked inside a tiny space was one of her worst nightmares — a nightmare she had lived as a reality in the past — but something about the firm, modulated voice was even more threatening than that. Or, maybe it was just the fact she knew deep down he wouldn't lock her in. Whatever the reason was, Fae eventually clambered inside and lay down comfortably for what felt like the first time in years. After only a moment of having her eyes closed, she felt herself begin to fall asleep already; only barely awake to hear Mando move to go and close the hatch door.

She shot up again, leaning one elbow underneath her for support and reached her hand out — although to do what, she didn't know. "C-can you keep it open, please?" She asked. Fae hated the way her voice sounded when it shook, and it shook then; she cursed herself internally for how weak she sounded. So feeble. A disappointment.

He didn't move at first, like he was deciding whether to listen to her or not. But eventually he did, and he worldessly moved away from the cot and climbed back up the cockpit, turning the lights off as he went, leaving Fae alone in the pitch black dark — apart from the one dim bulb above her head, which she eventually flicked off too.

Fae ensured that the saber was safely tucked inside her jacket, before finally resting her head back onto the, frankly crappy, pillow, and drifted off to sleep. The first nightmare free sleep she had experienced in kriff knows how long.

Not that it was a particularly good dream, though, as she didn't dream of anything at all. But in the end, that is always better than waking up screaming. That said, Fae's awakening was not all that pleasant anyway.

"Where are you going?"

The main thing that had disturbed her rest was the rather conspicuous metallic groan of the hull ramp being opened, and then it was the sunlight which came after it. So, when the two combined and practically forced Fae to wake up and get out of the bunk, it was then she saw Mando preparing himself to leave, and had asked her question.

Although he didn't jump when her voice appeared out of nowhere, he definitely wasn't expecting it, and turned to look at her probably a little too fast before regaining himself.

"To look for lodging, food, that sort of thing," He replied whilst he walked towards the door. Fae stood from her previous position of perching on the end of the cot, and took a couple of hasty steps forwards.

"Can't I come with you?" It wasn't like she was asking for permission, more like she was genuinely confused as to why she wouldn't be able to.

Mando didn't turn around as he said, "I assumed you would, didn't figure I'd be able to stop you anyway."