Capter 2.

P.O.V Bakugou
I still cant believe it, my sister's back, my lost sister which I havent seen since more than 7 years. I mean she isnt really back, she cant remember me and Mineta only saw her, that doesnt mean I'll see her too. But wait... she told Mineta that she was a new Student on U.A High and we're Twins so there's a 33,3% (periodically) Chance that she'll get in my class! I dont want her to be in my class, I couldnt take that, to see her everyday and knowing she wont remember me... but theres not a single thing I could do about it, so I have to put up with it, for now.

I stood up and walked to my bed, I just didn't want to go to the others anymore. I laid down and after a while I fell asleep and started dreaming...

-Katsukis Dream-

I woke up, in a dark room, I started looking around. There was nothing in this room except me and my sister, I saw that she had chains on her wrists and me too, what is going on here? Soon after my sister also woke up "Kat? Where are we?" "I dont know Hono..." she looked at me with a scared face until we heard a laughing from outside the door. We both turned out heads in this direction and there was this scary man, he was very big and tall, he wore a suit and a wierd black mask. "Well who do we have here? Twins as I can see, very powerful Twins..." my sister and I slipped a little closer together and he started to laugh more. "I see you too are very important to eachother, so well make a deal. the girl stays with us and will sign up as a villain and the boy can go, how about that?" I shook my head, I wont leave her alone, she's my little sister (5½ Seconds younger). But suddenly she leaned to me ear and wispered "remember that one time when our mother said you have to stay in your room but you wanted to do something with your Friends and I acted like I where you?" I just nodded. "Thats means you owe me something right?" I nodded again. "I want you to go, I'll find out here by myself or someone is gonna save me but if we both stay here we cant call someones Help, so please go and get Help. Will you do that for me?" I looked at hear tears streaming Down our faces. "I cant leave you alone here, I habe to protect you..." "You will protect me if you get help, and even if you dont promise me that you'll become a hero, promise me that you'll try to save others even if you couldnt save me." "I will save you, I will save you and then we will become Heros together!" I hugged her tightly. "I will miss you so so so much" she wispered in my chest. "I will too..." and with these Words I got up and went to this wierd man. "Come with me, I will bring you back home." I risked one Last look to my sister and saw her laying in the floor in chains with tears Rolling Down her face. And with that I went after the man. I left her, I left her, I left her, I left my own sister alone, I left her...

-End of Katsukis Dream-

I woke up crying and screaming, I left her! I never told anyone what really happened on this day, I told everyone we got seperated and I could escape, but this was how it really went... my whole body was shivering and I was still crying. Suddenly many People ran into my room and stared at me, crying and shivering in my bed. "Oh my god Bakubro what happened?!" Kirishima asked clearly worried. I wanted to explain to them but I couldnt Talk, my brain wont let me, "N- nothing...fine... Nigh- Nightmare..." I stuttered slightly emberassed about my own behavior. "You're not fine! You are laying on your bed, screaming, shivering and crying your eyes out!" Mina yelled, I dont know if she really yelled that loud but for me it felt like my head was gonna explode. "P- please leave-!" my Voice cracked a little at the end because I was screaming for so long. "No! Not before you tell us what happened!" Mina yelled, she was so loud, is that how People feel when I yell? "I- I tell the Bakusquad...." I didnt want the others around, I didnt trust any of them nearly enough to tell them what's really the matter but I'm gonna tell them a little bit so they'll leave me alone. "Okay, guys? can anyone ecept the Bakusquad please leave?" Kirishima asked quietly, I think he might have noticed that I'm feeling uncomfortalbe with Minas yelling.

Lucky for me everyone else left and the still remaining Bakusquad was looking at me with clear worry in their eyes. "Whats the matter Bakugou?" Denki asked in a serious voice, which is very rare for him. "Yeah you can tell us man, we're your best Friends!" Kirishima said with a wide smile on his face, although I could see the worry behind it. "I- I had a Nightmare about my sister coming here... I mean what if she comes in our class? I would see her everyday knowing she cant remember me..." tears started streaming Down my face when I remembered that I just left her alone. That was the real reason I wanted to become a hero, I wanted to save everyone, to like... I dont know... maybe to make up that I couldnt save her back then... suddenly someone started hugging me, when I looked up again I saw the whole Bakusquad surrounding me in a group cuddling.

"Everything is gonna be okay..." Mina whispered. "Yeah, even if she comes in our class you still have us, we will help you get through this!".

We stayed in this Position for a while, only silently hugging each other. But at some point we had to seperate so they left one after one until I was alone again. They really calmed me down so I was able to sleep again.

- Timeskip til in the morning -

I got woken up by the shrill ringing of my alarm, I quick turned it off and stood up starting my morning Routine. At First I went out for a Run, after I came back I showered and dressed myself. When I finished it was nearly 7, I still had more then 1 hour left so I slowly made my way Down to the kitchen to eat some Breakfast.

- Timeskip til after breakfast -

Slowly everyone started coming down for breakfast, it was 8:17am now, I really didnt wanna talk to the others now so I slowly started making my way to School.