What Just Happened (R)

Mulai dari awal

His hand moves back up my thigh and then Dom pushes my legs apart allowing Al to cup me.

 Dom leans in and kisses me.  The sensation of having them both touching and kissing me sends a thrill through me.  

My cock is fully hard again after the fright I've just had, I was a little worried I might never get hard again. So my brain is doing a little happy dance.  While another part is trying to accept that fact my boyfriends have King Kong size dicks!

Dom's tongue strokes my bottom lip and I open for him.  When our tongues meet and start stroking and gliding together.  

I feel pre-cum seep from my tip.  Al runs his fingers up my cock and then wraps his hand around it.

"The scent of your arousal mixed with ours is making me throb" Al groans

Sending shock waves through my body.  Dom moves his hand down my chest and then to my arm.  He takes my hand and places it on his hard dick.  He hums into my mouth when I push my palm down his length.  The twins move together as they each move me to the middle of the bed. 

Al leans in a takes my lips while Dom kisses my neck and then down to my hard nipples.  He rolls one through his fingers while he open mouth kisses the other.  I groan when he sucks it into his mouth.  Al is still stroking me with his hand but as they are building the pleasure within me it doesn't feel enough and I lift my hips thrusting them into his hand.

I've got my hand wrapped around Dom's cock now and only the tip of my middle finger touch the tip of my thumb.  Instead of scaring me now though I feel a thrill run through me. 

Dom kisses over my stomach and then kisses the tip of my cock.  Al holds it up for him at the base and he licks all around the head.

I can't help my hand tightening around Dom but he doesn't seem to mind.  I pump him as his warm mouth surrounds my head and then sucks me in more.  I groan and try to push myself further in.

"Kyle would you like to see mine, maybe have a taste?" Al asks 

I glance down and then let my head fall back against the bed when I see Dom's dark head bobbing over my cock.  

I nod at Al and he smiles into my eyes.  I feel our connection as though it was a solid thing.

He moves so I can reach and take his cock if I want.  I feel Dom move and watch as Al takes him in his hand then licks his head.  We make a kind of circle, Dom sucking me and Al sucking him while I reach out and take him into my hand.  

I see his glistening head and without thought lean forward and lick it.  Al groans around Dom and he growls around me making a chain reaction.

Interesting I think.  I use my other hand to palm Al's balls and then I tug on his cock bringing his cock to my mouth.  My eyes go a little cross eyed as I look at his big head. 

I lick it again and get a real taste of him this time.  I open my mouth as take in his head.  I make sure he is well wet before trying to take anymore of him into my mouth.  When he hits the back of my throat.  I gag a bit until I start to breath through my nose.

I'm moaning from Al's taste and what Dom is doing to me.  He has a very clever tongue and seems to know when to enclose me tighter within his mouth and when not to. 

I grip one of Al's butt cheeks and try and take more of him.  When I groan and then hear Al groan causing Dom to groan around me.  I feel the pleasure building to its peek.  I use my hand to pump Al as my mouth bobs over him.

"Shit, I'm close" Al cries

"Altogether" Dom says around my cock

We are all moving our hips now as well, adding to the pleasure.  Dom puts a little extra pressure on my cock with his hand as he sucks me hard.  As I feel the orgasm rush forward.