0 8 Everyone is Wrong

Start from the beginning

He looked serious, "Actually, I have been thinking for a while, Melissa and I want a kid,"
"Have sex?"
"Yes, thank you for that important piece of unknown and unimaginable information. I couldn't tell otherwise,"

She laughed, "Alright, what is the problem then? You're a twenty three year old adult, I don't think you need sex education lessons right now,"
"I don't wanna have a biological kid,"
"Why?"
"Just...Some old memories,"

"...Blair?"
"What?"
"You're afraid it'd die again, like Blair killed your first child?"
"What the fuck? No, as much as I loved ger back then, right now, that bitch can kiss my fucking ass. I don't want a kid because Melissa is too fucking immature. You cannot leave a baby in her care, but I do want a kid."

"Oh, I see. I'm sure you'd be a great parent," She smiled.
"Yeah, I'll see about that,"
Jevelene and Ariel were taken to the orphanage with Akagi by Mrs Winston.

They walked to a huge park covered with green grass and children. Akagi looked around at the children playing in the park. Some of them even had horns, sharp canines, red elbows and everyone was wearing a spell binding ring.

"The demigods have a break right now. Choose whoever you want," She smiled.
"They are all demigods?" Jevelene asked.
"They are,"
All of them were young boys in their teens or younger. Akagi walked into the park and looked around.

"We match!" A squeaky voice said and Akagi looked down. He was a blonde boy. He had bright blue eyes and red cheeks. He had dragon like yellow scales on his hands and feet.
"Lori is wearing black boots too!" He pointed at his feet, "We match!"

"He's gonna scare them away," Ariel said. Mrs Winston smiled, "Nah, Akagi is good with kids,"
"He's horrible to me. Then again, I'm the man," Ariel said.

"Oh, it's those kids," They heard and Ariel turned aside. It was Aleksei and Maks, "I thought we left you in China?"
"Mr Maks!" Jevelene smiled.
"Hello," Maks looked at her.

"You know them?" Mrs Winston asked.
"He helped us to that Chinese Orphanage," Jevelene said.
"Meh, just did my duty," Aleksei said.

He looked at Mrs Winston, "I found a demigod kid in a haunted underground mine. He was half eaten by ghouls."
"Oh God. How is he now?"
"I have purified him. He is healing well. However, I'm not sure if he'd ever be able to walk again. I've brought him here with me, to my house,"

Akagi got on his hanches and looked at the blonde boy, "Oh, I didn't notice."
"Lori is good at noticing! But people still don't like playing with him,"
"Why not?" Akagi asked.
"They say he looks weird. He looks like a monster,"

"I love monsters," Akagi laughed.
"You do?" He had a wide smile on his face. One of his incisors was missing and his long canines were still growing, peeping out of his lips.
"Yep,"
"Then," He picked up a football, "Would you play with Lori?"

Akagi took the ball from him, "First, you have to come with me to my house,"
"Then, Lori gotta ask Mrs Winston,"
"Of course,"

Akagi took him to Mrs Winston.
"Akagi, areyou sure about this one? He's going to look like this for his life, you have to work extra hard to make him merge with humans,"
"We'll be fine," He said, "I need one more kid, like an older brother to Lori. One alone kid tends to get lonely,"

"Choose one more then,"
"I've already chosen one," He looked at Ariel.
"Wait–I feel very gross suddenly," Ariel scratched his neck.
"This brat,"
"...This is what I feared..."

"Alright, I'll do the paperwork,"
"WAIT–I DONT WANNA LIVE WITH HIM!"
"Please do,"
"ARE YOU DEAF?!"

Jevelene looked at Ariel and then at Maks. Maks looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

Akagi held Lori's finger and carried Ariel on his other shoulder while he struggled, "LET ME GO!"
"Bye bye," Mrs Winston waved at them and so did Jevelene as they watched them leave in that long, black car.

"Come Jevelene, we'll show you your room," Mrs Barnes said. Jevelene turned back and followed Mrs Barnes. Maks looked at her, her back looked lonely.

"Come Maks, let's go home too! I'm hungry," Aleksei said.
"How long will you stay in Moscow?"
"A month. After that, I need to go to Denmark,"
"I see,"

"Maks, let's go,"
Maks turned towards him and walked beside him on the snow. After serving the dinner to Aleksei, he sat on the sofa, looking at a wall. Aleksei returned from his bath and looked at him, "You seem lost ever since you returned. Is everything okay?"

"I have a bad feeling about Jevelene."
"Why?" Aleksei laughed, "What could go wrong?"
"One girl in a dormitory full of teen boys," He looked into Aleksei's eyes, "What couldn't go wrong?"

-To be continued

MaksDear Ms Lady Demigod

Maks
Dear Ms Lady Demigod