"Shall we?" Ameen asked while suppressing a laugh. She looked so damn cute with that frown on her face, not to forget her satin pyjamas and messed up bed hair. 

This girl is going to be the death of him one day. 

"Where shall I talk with him, abbu?" Mahira asked without masking that frown on her face. Their family knew there was something wrong between them, so pretended to act unfazed. 

"You can go to my study." Akram, who was surprised that she took his permission first told her with a small smile. 

"Follow me." With a huff, she walked towards the study which was upstairs. 

Ameen had an amused look on his face as he watched her keenly, she was mad at him alright. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?" Mahira yelled at him dramatically as soon as they stepped into the study, he raised his hands in surrender. 

"Who are you to decide for me? HUH? First, you'll lie about cheating on me and then throw the blame on me saying, its for my sake. And now you want to marry me." She air quoted the words me and my, with a furious look on her face. 

"It was for your sake, Hira." She glared at him, "for the last time, Its Mahira for you." 

"For the last time, I'm not going to stop, Hira." He added with a sigh, whilst taking a seat on the chair present there. She had her mouth agape, "you had no problem calling me Mahira that day." 

Ameen winced at the bitterness as he understood what she was talking about, "I know, I could have handled things in a much better way."

"Oh, you bet." 

"I'm sorry, Hira." 

"You've already asked that so many times, Ameen. Which reminds me of those messages." He turned sheepish at the mention of the message. 

"Damn, Ameen. Is it necessary to send those many sorry? Every single hour?" Ever since she has hung up on him yesterday after she received his snickers boxes, he has been sending sorry non-stop for every single hour. 

"Did you even sleep? I thought you'd stop at least in the night." 

That was the only reason she woke up late today, she'd have found another reason to wake up late anyway but this was the main reason for yesterday. 

"Truth to be told, no. I didn't sleep. My mom told me that we'll pay you guys a visit today, to discuss our marriage and I couldn't get myself to sleep at all." That explained his dark circles. Mahira observed with it a look of disbelief. 

"Are you kidding me?" 

"Is that concern I'm seeing in your eyes?" Ameen smiled smugly, while she opened her mouth like a fish but no words were formed. 

"You wish." She retorted childishly which made him laugh. For a second, Mahira was lost. Damn, his laugh. It was still very contagious. He didn't change at all. He has grown more handsome if anything. 

No. Stop daydreaming, Mahi... She scolded herself. 

"But with whose permission you've come here? I'm not marrying you." Mahira muttered and his laugh vanished, replacing it with a frown. 

"I agree, Hira... I've behaved very childishly in the past. But I did that for you, did you even know how much it hurt to say those words. You can't understand.  You can never understand that, Hira. You can never." His eyes were filled with hurt, and his voice was broken. 

Mahira's heart started melting slowly, but she wanted to go hard on him. Just a bit more

"I hat-