Hold

Hi readers

How are you all?

This story is growing on its pace and I would like to thank all of my viewers for supporting the journey 🙏.

Guys I am thinking to put this story on hold for about a month because.....

I am going really busy these days as my semester is coming to an end so obviously I have my exams approaching and on top of that my Professor is making the scene more worse for me . He is just literally taunting me for every single thing I do .
I Don't know what's in his mind that he keeps on pointing minute mistakes in my work just because when he scolded me for the first time in front of my entire class I ended up crying and since that day he is making the scene more worse for me . It was too hard for me to control my tears that day as in my entire student life no teacher ever scolded me . I am trying really hard to be the best and ignore his taunts but still some of his comments affect me so badly .

I will try to update the story if I have a good mood and free time to think and write.

I hope you will support 🙏.

I would really like to thank all those who vote ,comment , add my story to their reading list and who read it .

Thankyou
Gracias
Salamat
شكرا جزيلا
ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ
Merci
ধন্যবাদ
Danke
Terima kasih
grazie
ありがとうございました
감사합니다
terima kasih
धन्यवाद

Lots of love 💘 💕 ❤ 💗 💖 💓