28-November 16

Third Person's POV

November 16, Friday. The day before the Arts Festival. Everyone is busy. And they haven't even saw each other throughout the day.

Everyone is busy doing their final retouches for tomorrow. Sunghoon is a alone in his practice room, doing his final practices before tomorrow.

Checking his time, he immediately went outside and headed to the cafè. The place he and EJ decided to meet.

Entering the shop. He's feeling nervous he don't know why. But when he turned his view to the side, he stopped. Remembering what EJ has texted him that he'll wear. Sunghoon can't believe it.

'Black shirt and a blue flannel'

Right there in the corner. Sitting peacefully, busy looking at his phone.

Was 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

He didn't knew why. He turned back. Texting EJ, which is actually Jaeyun that he has something to do.

Staring at Jaeyun, he saw him stand up and went outside the shop.

'He's EJ?'

He can't believe it. He really can't. He texted Heeseung and Jay. Telling them to meet in the cafè.

Heeseung has arrived. After ordering, he sat in front and asked him.

"What's up? We still need to do some things. Jay can't come yet."

Sunghoon took a deep breath.

"IDONTKNOWHOWBUTEJISJAEYUN."

"Wait what? Can you speak slowly? Calm down will you? I thought you're meeting EJ today? Let me guess. He confessed and you rejected him?"

"Hyung—"

"Well that's good. I know that you like Jaeyun anyway. You better not hurt the boy."

"I won't but—"

"He's too precious to be hurt."

"HYUNG LISTEN TO ME."

Sunghoon pleaded. Heeseung received his drink. Fixing the straw, he spoke before drinking.

"What?"

"EJ is Jaeyun"

And Heeseung choked on his drink.

"What— *cough* What did you say?"

Sunghoon ran his hands to his face.

"EJ is Jaeyun. The one that I was texting to for how many months now is Jaeyun."

"What?! How did that happen?!"

And Sunghoon narrated what happened. Heeseung slumped on his seat.

"Wow. You're really destined to be with him huh?"

Sunghoon did the same before sighing.

"I don't know. It was just too unbelievable."

"Why did you ran away? He must've wanted to make sure if you're really the person that he's texting to."

"And what would I say? You're the one I keep on describing on your texts. I'm screwed."

Heeseung thinks.

"Well. Not really. Remember you're going to confess tomorrow? Then explain everything there."

Sunghoon just sighed again and nodded.

"You're right."

He looked at Heeseung.

"What about you? How are you? Jay's going to confess tomorrow too right?"

-Opps?